Cheeky Brat - Vol. 21 Ch. 123

i thought hakamada was actually one of the okay characters but this is to much dude if she cheats omfg 🤚

it’s so funny how on the comment section in mangago everyone is on yuki’s side here on naruse.
We have to understand that naruse always ask yuki so open up with him but it’s always her and never him, plus he didn’t tell her that she hugged her ex.
and yuki is in the wrong too cus she have to stop putting that boi in the middle, even if i love her cus she matured a lot and Naruse on the other hand keep being close up and getting her all stressed out.
don’t say that one deserve better it’s really sad and my cheats hurt this was my favorite manga the first...but the author just keep them like this immature and childish i think after this fight there is gonna be the end.
please be a beautiful end thank u

@iwantithatw4y he didn't hug his ex, it was just a pat. And he didn't hide it, it was nothing to him that's why. Yuki hide 4 real hugs of Hakamada and Suwa from him, because they were nothing to her, so I hoped she remembered that and considered it. And don't worry Naruse is getting more hate, not because he's at fault or anything, it's simply because he's the guy.
And yeah, I hate when people say one deserves better. They both deserve each other.
But I'm so hurt.. beyond imagination.. I really can't believe the Author went that far.. I've never expected.. really, they were my everything.. I'm really not ok...
We were happy with the a sweet chapters/Happy simple dating life of Yuki and Naruse.. and Namaikizakari was specifical and high because of that.. but the author decided to listen to bratty toxic fans who think relationship is a battle and a shipping game.. really.. sigh.

Does Usami think of Naruse as a friend? She doesn't seem to trust him at all. I'd get it if she wanted to tell Yuki about what happened, but she didn't want Yuki to know, and on top of that she told Hakamada, the one who doesn't have any business with the situation to begin with.

I don't get Usami at all. She always seems on Hakamada's side. Even though Naruse is always supports her and helps her with her relationship.

Also, what she does in the next chapter is horrible to Naruse as well.

I hope that she, eventually, realizes that she hasn't been a good friend to Naruse and try to change for the better.

Dex-chan lover
I skipped from 92 to here, glad to see nothing important has happened. This is exactly why should manga should be 20 chapters tops.

Poor shou, he goes through so much shit constantly, and tries to be mature about it and then this happens. It's not Yuki's fault, it's the author's for creating stupid shizuka X yuki situations like her accidentally calling him. Shizuka is being really gross, though, he's cute but such an entitled brat that he's just overall disgusting.

i am so upset that i started reading this again, this kinda shit makes me feel awful....

I really cant believe the author has rehashed the same drama for over 100 chapters. Either end the series or change the drama for fucks sake.

@pokefairy " It's not Yuki's fault, it's the author's for creating stupid shizuka X yuki situations like her accidentally calling him." , Exactlyyy... Glad someone can get it like me. It's so clear to anyone though. Making Yuki calling Hakamada by accident was so unrealistic. Unrealistic to an embarrassing point from the Author. She keeps creating situations between them just for Hakamada's fans.. I know that. This is..so cringe to me.. so hurtful. I really can't stand this logic. Really.

like i’m glad he’s a decent enough person to check on someone in need BUT it’s still upsetting he went to her house when it’s obvious how insecure she’s getting from this ex

This black haired guy should get a gf already . I feel bad for him . Don't really remember but y is it that this guy just doesn't give up on FMC. Also I have no idea why the FMC is so angry

@Memelilac ikr the author should just stop... she's with our ml so stop creating situations like these ugh fricking hell
welp... nvm they should just end this if its just the same formula over and over again. It's tiring.

@eeeeeeeeee1234 124 and 125 are already out waiting on translations. idk if u read the summaries but let me tell u yuki can play in traffic and get smacked by a bus. the author is being really really bad with his writing.

Group Leader
I started thinking about Namaikizakari and how I have been disappointed with it recently. Which then made me think... wouldn't it be a kick in the pants if after 120+ chapters of the author building up Yuki and Naruse's relationship they break up because of this misunderstanding regarding his ex-girlfriend. Then, the manga ends with Yuki hooking up with Shizuka. All of a sudden, what we have all thought was a story about the romance between Yuki and Naruse turns into a story about how Shizuka's perseverance paid off!

TheMboh if u go on the reddit page for this u will see people posting summaries and pictures of 124 and 125
124 yuki goes on a date with hakamada and as a thank u for taking care of her being drunk because her friend usami tells her to take him seriously so she cheats on naruse. the entire time shes thinking about naruse during the date as they see a movie and eat together. they hold hands and he even goes to kiss her but she flinches so he kisses her forehead and he tells her he gives up on her. the author really thought cheating and thinking of her bf would be a cute moment its actually sad. 125 long story short naurse and yuki embrace each other and she doesnt mention hakamada and cheating at all.

@jenohva[/url][/url] she thought that Naruse left her/chose his ex/broke up with her. So it's not cheating. She wouldn't have done that if she thinks she's still dating Naruse.

@memelilac
I don't want to hear that honestly. It's been over a year with their relationship and she is still this stupid? Wouldn't let it happen either? Didn't she let him kiss her before? She's dumb and has had 0 character development. It's really lazy writing on the authors part. Usami is a trash friend too.

Users who are viewing this thread