Chi no Wadachi - Vol. 9 Ch. 75 - I am my Own Person

Dex-chan lover
@Kot510

She probably doesn't have any plan. I think she was so miserable that she sought a companion to share the pain, that's what her son is for her, a tool to relieve pain by dragging him to her world. But after awhile she just wants it to end, hence her wanting the truth about her crime to come out in the past chapters. In prison, she escapes all the hardship, she no longer see her husband's family that isolates her, she no longer has to see her own husband whom she seems to not love anymore, and finally her own child, her son whose life she destroyed. If anything, those she left behind are the one seeking closure from her.

When I first started this series, I'm not gonna lie, I thought there was gonna be incest. It's a dark series, so anything could happen.

I wonder how the lawyer is looking at seichi, can’t tell if it’s annoyance because his confession hurts his case, pity, or if she’s skeptical. This author is great at conveying these confusing facial expressions and unsaid things. Also I think this is the only manga I’ve read with themes of incest where the other things that happen actually seem worse than the incest.

Double-page supporter
it feels like exactly 1 thing happens every chapter, but that 1 thing is always so captivating...

"I am my own person." This affirmation is the most powerful one coming from one struggling out of abusive narcissist parental relationship.

Dex-chan lover
See now why this author had such an identity crisis and align so much with the trans community. Bro can't even affirm who he is as a person, has to have other people tell him. Even then, can he even draw his own conclusion? Mental illness

Users who are viewing this thread