Chieri no Koi wa 8 Meter - Ch. 54

Dex-chan lover
So what’s the Joke with Cheri constantly hurting the MC?

Is it just “pow, right in the kisser” Honeymooners Kinda humour? If it didn’t happen every single issue, you could play it off. But she hurts him every single chapter and he isn’t an M who enjoys it.

Is it “pulling the hair of the girl you like” but it’s a big girl hurting a small guy? Is that the joke?

Contributor
Leave me and go ahead
...those were his last words, death from suffocation by thighs. :huh:

He didn't return from setting out for the sacred halls...
And how did he put the phone there.

Yumeji talking about having to do more muscle training when he's not even walking on his own... :nyoron:

Thanks for the upload!

Last edited:
Contributor
Is it “pulling the hair of the girl you like” but it’s a big girl hurting a small guy? Is that the joke?
I think you're reading too much into things here. All this was supposed to show was her being jealous I'd say. But if a 8m sized giant were to drag you away by the arm (or something else jealous girls in romcoms usually do) that might not work out too well with the difference in physiques.
Basically, Chieri has to treat normal humans super carefully which she doesn't always do but not with the intention to hurt someone I'd say.
As for Yumeji getting squeezed between some parts of her body than yes, this is fanservice with physical side effects.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Yes, Ryou, they are in love. Come join the ship. Come ship with us.
come-play-with-us-the-shining.gif

Dex-chan lover
He's seen her underwear many times now. This should not be anything major. Big, maybe, but not major.

"It's fine if you look and stuff."
"...and stuff"? What stuff?

No, you won't catch a cold if you sleep at the kotatsu. That's just what parents tell children so they don't do it.

As always, thinking about the muscles.

Can't go too far with the vore fetish.

She's got a proper sports head. Well, the manga type.

What's with the enigma part?
Uncertain translation?

It's the old school, "MC can get into perverted situations if he's punished for it, even if it's not his fault," ideas. The kind of thinking that people were tired up back when Love Hina was new. Incidentally, that MC is also indestructible as long as the plot requires it.

Users who are viewing this thread