Chigau Miyahara Omae janai! - Vol. 1 Ch. 7

Power Uploader
she knows what's up
0vhCZNY.png

Dex-chan lover
I thought this MC was going to be too whiny at first but I really like how the author handles him. He is annoyed by Miyahara but he is never a cunt to her, not even indirectly.
Like, bailing on her so he could walk home alone with his crush would have been a total piece of shit move and yet I could see other MCs pulling something like that without the author treating it as a bad thing. The author probably didn't even consider this but I appreciate it anyway.

Dex-chan lover
This going home together thing happens in real life too. My current girlfriend used to wait at the gate for me, but I never asked her to go home together. After we started dating she told me that she used to wait for me at the gate but I never asked her.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I thought this MC was going to be too whiny at first but I really like how the author handles him. He is annoyed by Miyahara but he is never a cunt to her, not even indirectly.
Like, bailing on her so he could walk home alone with his crush would have been a total piece of shit move and yet I could see other MCs pulling something like that without the author treating it as a bad thing. The author probably didn't even consider this but I appreciate it anyway.
Is it a piece of shit move? I don't see it that way. If this dude was more proactive he'd be telling her his feelings of wanting to spend time with his crush and not her. He'd apologize and say they can be together some other time.

They don't have to spend time together all the time just because you find it "cute." And the MC isn't a bad guy if he tells his childhood friend he wants to spend time with his crush alone. If anything he should tell her his feelings so she can help him. But obviously the story isn't going in that direction. Sadly.

Oh and he's very whiny. Because if he wasn't he'd do something to get closer to his crush in a more direct fashion than this indirect fashion but he's a kid I'm not shocked at all.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread