Chiisai Boku no Haru - Vol. 2 Ch. 18 - Seiei High School

Dex-chan lover
So are we actually going to see the whole match this time, or just a sliver of it before hard cutting to them just telling us the results while walking to school? :dogkek:
Also, the new cover looks kinda goofy, I'm not a fan.

jak

Contributor
Wait, the childhood friend guy's father is that famous guy? Did it ever say that before?

Group Leader
So are we actually going to see the whole match this time, or just a sliver of it before hard cutting to them just telling us the results while walking to school? :dogkek:
I kinda wish Souta was the focus of the cover for volume 2, since Asahi is already the focus of the cover for volume 1. I still think it looks nice though, especially the coloring.

Dex-chan lover
Wait, the childhood friend guy's father is that famous guy? Did it ever say that before?
Yes, around the time they were training with each other, people in his flashback kept comparing him to his dad

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new chapter!

It's really sweet that this manga is truly balancing the romance and actual sports developments, especially the part with Souta.
I said this before but really, thinking he was rejected is the best thing that ever happened to him. Not only did he become a better athlete individually, he also made people around him and in his team better at the sport too - even their opponents took notice of him.

Supporter
We're gonna see the Baby Steps version. Every serve. Every return. Every dig. Every block. In excruciating detail. Come back around chapter 200 when they switch sides.

Dex-chan lover
Man, I'm excited for the next chapter, but then I realized, THE RELEASE OF THIS MANGA IS SLOW. 😭

Users who are viewing this thread