Children - Vol. 2 Ch. 13 - The Children

Aggregator gang
@Akikako Seeing her face and eyes all together, they have the same face
It might be coincidence of art style tho

Fed-Kun's army
Rushed ending, but I'm satisfied. My fave survived. Still a little pissed that Sakurako may be up and about but what can ya do about it.

Aggregator gang
Should a child like me be reading this? Just cause I'm allowed to doesn't mean I should.

Satisfied with the end, liked that Rinko and Sachie didn't die. Though I loved this manga I hope it never gets a sequel, but if it does I'll be sure to hop on the bandwagon •́ ω •̀

Dex-chan lover
Pretty good ending even if it's axed. Even the villain got sufficient backstory. But honestly, this deserves to be longer.

Dex-chan lover
You know what they say "Those who live by the sword axe, die by the sword axe." This manga was a brief but wild ride, it's unfortunate that it got its own axe because I feel that if the author had more time to flesh the characters and background, we would have seen a greater payoff. However, I think there was an adequate amount for character development, however brief it was, and the overall mood of story was amazingly unsettling which was all tied together with the horror-orientated gore.

[7/10] Would read from the author again.

so,
1.why mc mom recomend work to mc to that specific place
2.whats the meaning by shiiru word on page 53
3.is shiiru really blind?
4.any posibility that shiiru actually sakurakos child?

Group Leader
@yoshua254

Here's the answers to your questions!

1: Well, we don't have a conclusive answer, but you could speculate wildly.
First theory: Check Ch. 11, page 7 + 9. Tooru was abused by his mother, and he set her face on fire. Who knows, maybe she held a grudge.
Second theory: Everything is fabricated since you know, Toorus memory seems to be somewhat missing/altered. Who knows if his mother got him that job, or if some underlying instinct, influenced by his repressed memories, made him apply for the job.
Third theory: A huuuuuge fucking coincidence. (Very unlikely)

2: She noticed Rinko stopping from hearing someone (Sakurako, maybe...) calling him a "Filthy murderer". She simply asked why he stopped ("What's wrong?").
2.1: I figured you might have written the wrong page, and the one you were asking about was page 52 "Filthy murderer". It is implied Sakurako survived (notice the little "wings" in her hair?) and simply calls them out on their past. If this is actually Sakurako, or Rinkos delusions... Who knows? God knows Rinko should be enough fucked up to have some hallucinations.

3: Everything points towards her being blind. Why would she fake it? I guess you might derive this question from page 53 where she looks up towards Rinko? I don't think you should try to read into it any deeper than necessary. While it's possible I guess, I do not see how that would change anything.

4: Sakurako is 14 years old. Rinko is 10 years old (Check character page on Vol 1, Ch 3, page 29), and Shiiru seems to be the same age as Rinko. So no, there's no possibility she's Sakurakos child.

Thanks for reading our translation!

It was short, but it was entertaining, it is obvious that this manga was forced to end.
I already knew that the MC was not someone normal, anyone would have committed suicide or just came from that place, but even so he continued and to our surprise it all had to do with the background of the place and Sakurako. It's a shame that both Tooru and Sakurako died, but hey, they no longer had salvation, in the end at least two children survived and even years later Rinko continues to chase him in the shadow of that murky past that he wants to forget (SAKURAKO IS DEAD, IN THE END WHAT RINKO SEES IS AN ILLUSION OF HER TRAUMA FROM THE PAST, PEOPLE SAY THAT SHE IS ALIVE, but her end was not for her to swear to return and torment more children), all this started from 2 broken children (Tooru and Yamada) and Sakurako was used for that purpose, after all, children and everyone else were used by the Yakuzas or adults, in short, ADULTS CAN BECOME TRUE DEVILS, EVEN TOORU STRIVED TO BE NORMAL.
At least it was a happy ending.

Dex-chan lover
Well.. at least they are now freed from their tattered mortal bodies.

Users who are viewing this thread