Chiyu Mahou no Machigatta Tsukaikata: Senjou wo Kakeru Kaifuku Youin - Vol. 5 Ch. 26

Dex-chan lover
Yepp, the BGStory for her turned out like expected. Sure, she is a child and everything and you shouldn't judge children too harshly, but she is still trash. When it came down to it, she resorted to violence. And betrayed her childhood friend. No matter how hurt and betrayed she felt herself, that went lengths too far. You can forgive someone something like that, if that someone is an underdeveloped character, who is overwhelmed by the circumstances and was in an especially bad situation. Forgive it once, if it happened once. But she did it continuously.

Aggregator gang
Hell no! I called it. Ugh, what a frustrating arc this was. I knew where this was going but still read it because one shitty character doesn't mean the whole manga is worthy of being dropped but I'm starting to waver from my former commitment.
Violent tsundere will never be my cup of tea.

Aggregator gang
Predictable. She's going to be forgiven and yay happy ending...
She's still a brat. Just leave her, Nack. She doesn't mean anything to you in the first place. Especially not after the repeated violence.

Dex-chan lover
I feel like the pages where amato(or is this the beastgirl’s name) yells at nack are out of place because nack had a legitimate strategy. Not everyone wants to risk bruteforcing a fight when they can employ a somewhat safer method.

Dex-chan lover
A happier ending would be if he joins the rescue squad, and she gets taught a lesson by Rose.

Fed-Kun's army
@drakkor I know right? what is this fucking bullshit. It's so fucking infuriating.
They wonder why edgy rapey manga's are getting so popular, is because everyone has been waiting for some actual justice for fucking decades that now it's only extreme revenge that can please us.

What makes it worse, if it's a male character, there is no hesitation on the abuse, yet if it's a female character she basically gets off scott free after literally tormenting the poor boy for who knows how long to the point of mental breakdown. Then all of a sudden the abuser get's let off.
HOLY FUCKING SHIT THIS IS SO INFURIATING, I need to learn to draw and just start hijacking these stories as doujin's and unfuck their stories.

Users who are viewing this thread