Chiyu Mahou no Machigatta Tsukaikata: Senjou wo Kakeru Kaifuku Youin - Vol. 6 Ch. 27.2

Is the mangaka really expecting her behavior to be forgiven, that it'll be waved away, just because she's a tsundere?? No, fuck her and this redemption bullshit. She did absolutely nothing to merit it. The only thing that changed was that we got some backstory to her character. She fucking threw FIRE at him for TWO YEARS, burning him and forcing him to heal himself over and over in order to not get killed by her bullying. He should have stuck to his guns about cutting off his family and her, never talking or seeing them ever again. I would have straight up told her, "I don't need your permission for anything and don't expect to ever see me again, cause I ain't having shit to do with your crazy ass. Fuck off."

This tsundere troupe has really gotten out of hand, it's ok to a certain extend and it might even make the story or character better if used correctly, but in this story it's absolute bullshit, if your friend has his life completely ruined and when you try to help him but he's too afraid to try, that's his problem, you can try to help him, but if he doesn't want to put effort then that's his fault, but who in their right mind would force beat the shit out of the poor dude, "oh I know if he doesn't want to get his life back together then I'll violently beat him and force him too!" also didn't she say that she stopped trying to help him and just kept beating him?

@Kenny42399 my thoughts exactly. I have nothing ahainst tsunderes, I find it cute if anything. But in this story it's completely getting out of hand, it's not a tsundere girl anymore rather it's literally just a bully who beats the shit out of the guy on a daily basis.
And yet the guy forgives it as if it was nothing. In his place I would want absolutely nothing to do with that girl anymore.

once Lady Rose is done with little Nak there is no way that witch mina is going to be able to do anything against him. Nak will become a Beast under Rose training and no way mina will ever be able to hurt him again. and rose will be there, i fear for the girl's soul if she tires anything that will hurt on the ROSE's healing mages.

As people pointed out, that's not Tsundere, that's fucking psychopathic and abusive. Her actions should have actual consequences, or at least address the lack of them given her connections.

Also, senpai is cute but I still ship master healer waifu.

Double-page supporter
The boy was a decent character but I hope we'll never see them together again(him and the bitch)....I can't handle her bullshit and how bad her character is to this somewhat above average(decent) manga.
Given time Nack will learn how to handle the shit like her. Mc and master will drill the way of chadness when he joins the healing squad.

Even the demon recognizes the stupidity of underestimating healing magic!!!! Healing magic is a lifesaver, LITERALLY. I wish healing magic was a real thing, it would LITERALLY save a lot of people.

Aggregator gang
Eh, Demon Lord here's probably a human then. I guess it's understandable when someone like the brat's supposedly a norm.

Users who are viewing this thread