Choukadou Girl ⅙

Group Leader
This series is like making fun of the figure fandom I'm a weeb that went back from collecting figures. I have 3 and then went to body pillows. Don't think I'm going to buy a figure anytime soon.

Dex-chan lover
pyns9q.jpg

Basically Toy Story Japanese versi... no, degenerate weeb version.

IF A CHAPTER WHERE MAIN MALE CHARACTER SWITCHES BODIES WITH ONE OF THE FEMALE DOLLS BESIDES NONA MAYBE VERNOIS AFTER THEY LEAVE GAME WORLD SWITCH MINDS OR SWITCH FORMS WHEN EXITING

ivv

Dex-chan lover
....... I kinda like such stories but I knew it always end up in sad endings.

Double-page supporter
Thank you, Denji-Sama for translating and bringing this gem to my attention.

Dex-chan lover
i didn't know this is Amazing Stranger.. i just noticed the cover not the title..

This manga is cute af. Love the artstyle, it reminds me of pre-2010 stuff.
image0.png

There's also a lot of meta-references as well. This is definitely a gem I'm looking for since Re:Creator came out. Thank you Denji for picking this up!

Ah, um, Fushi. . . My good friend, no matter how you cut it, a lover needs to be human, not plastic. -Bonchien Nikolai La Tastypeach Uralys

I bet any figurines that are close to the MC for a time come to life....

Any.

I would so buy a true life sized figurine of a catgirl. For a few thousand dollars xD...
and i can relate to this manga!
.... once you start there's no stopping.

Doing a little wiki diving on Street Fighter, Subaru seems likely to be an homage to Ibuki from Street Fighter 3. Although I can't see any mention of her being OP, so that part is probably original to Subaru.

Rindo is basically the series equivalent to Chun-Li. Her line about fighting American superheroes, monsters, and aliens references her mainstay status in the Marvel vs Capcom series.

As part of the FGC, I couldn't help but get giddy when they gave a perfect example of what is an OP character in a Fighting Game, and that extra panel describing all her OP abilities put a smile on my face

Users who are viewing this thread