Chounin A wa Akuyaku Reijou wo Doushitemo Sukuitai - Vol. 4 Ch. 18 - Future Queen

Dex-chan lover
I take it this is what would've happened if Livia was a total bitch.

Either way Angie still best girl.

Dex-chan lover
On reread Allen should have just yeeted heroine from life also the prince will be a bad ruler and I dunno how MC doesnt see this. Prince becoming king would be disastrous.

Dex-chan lover
Considering the stakes, isn't it easier to just kidnap and kill her? The MC is too naive, what makes him think that winning against the prince will not have dire consequences for him and his family?

Power Uploader
Then kill her, all the princes, the kings, kill them all. Why give the main character such fucking overpowered abilities? This is exactly the problem when you make your protagonist too powerful. He can literally solve all the problems if he weren't forced to follow the dumb plotline.

I thought this was going to be better than MobuSeka. The MC is more or less as annoying as Bartfort from MobuSeka.

Dex-chan lover
Then kill her, all the princes, the kings, kill them all. Why give the main character such fucking overpowered abilities? This is exactly the problem when you make your protagonist too powerful. He can literally solve all the problems if he weren't forced to follow the dumb plotline.

I thought this was going to be better than MobuSeka. The MC is more or less as annoying as Bartfort from MobuSeka.
He's not all powerful a careful knife or sword can end him. He's working to live as a life as he can and protect his family from war. Throwing kingdoms into chaos by murdering a bunch of nobles is the exact opposite.

Dex-chan lover
I like that the villain is just a coomer with the most ridiculous faces on a heroine

hahh.. i'm a bit tired of this "the main heroines is a bitch while the villainess actually a good person" type since all they do is use the stupid main heroine and draw them with the most punchable face
This is the first time I have seen this

Dex-chan lover
Amy: "Anastasia-sama, could you make us some tea?"

The fucking audacity of this bitch :shamihuh:

Edit: And it just gets worse! May Amy and the princes die horribly as soon as possible

get used to this then because this appear in just about every "i reborn as villainess" or "i'm the real saintess" theme
Ohh, Got it
pelesa-beleza.gif

Users who are viewing this thread