Chounin A wa Akuyaku Reijou wo Doushitemo Sukuitai - Vol. 5 Ch. 21 - Villainess why are you Saved

Aggregator gang
The sudden very vague nips in the one scene threw me off.. been a while but I dont remember there being any scenes of nudity or whatever in this.. and then i look at the tags and apparently this is tagged as erotica.. have I somehow forgotten lewd scenes in the 5 months since this last updated here or am i remembering right and this hasnt lived up to the tag?

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter! looks like it's been ~4 months or so since the last chapter, which means that there's a backlog of raws and the next chapter will be out soon? right?! right?

Dex-chan lover
The sudden very vague nips in the one scene threw me off.. been a while but I dont remember there being any scenes of nudity or whatever in this.. and then i look at the tags and apparently this is tagged as erotica.. have I somehow forgotten lewd scenes in the 5 months since this last updated here or am i remembering right and this hasnt lived up to the tag?
I don't remember any straight up ero, but there has definitely been some random nudes before. None of it has been particularly sexy tho, iirc

Dex-chan lover
I think there was a lot in the early chapters

Dex-chan lover
Finally! Things are about to get fun

these god dang noble idiots almost ruined the story for me but finally, justice will be served.

Dex-chan lover
heyyo ty for the scan update :win: if possible pls do upload the missing chapters pls pls 🥺

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the TLs. Its pretty rough though and would certainly benefit from some proofreading.

Also after the long wait for this chapter, for it to end in a cliffhanger is brutal.

FYI Chapter 20 is available on guild scans website.

Dex-chan lover
Then they can get fucked, cunt move posting the subsequent chapter to the one we need
They didn't post crap here. This isn't even translated by the same group, hell I don't think its translated by someone who knows crap about what is going on in the story. Too many obvious mistakes that would only happen if you didn't know the context of the story from, say, reading more than just this one chapter. As others said it could also just need a proofreader (who knows the context of the story) since if the translator isn't english native, they might not fully understand that, for instance, you and she can't be used to refer to yourself in english and adding a question mark to imply scrutiny to a statement like "it is good?" doesn't really play out well with the badly established context from translations.

It feels more like a direct translation (keeping things worded as ambiguously/implied/context-less as was in source and keeping wording same as source when possible), with additional mistranslations from lack of understanding of either english or the actual context. Which causes it to flow pretty badly. That said, its not terrible by any means. If you know the context from previous chapters it's easy enough to figure out what they should have said. So, if nothing else, this translator definitely put some effort into it. Just lacking in one department for quality translations (knowledge of either source material or English)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread