Chounin A wa Akuyaku Reijou wo Doushitemo Sukuitai - Vol. 5 Ch. 24 - Villager A gets summoned

Double-page supporter
bro having stealth and pistol with suppressor. I'm extremely disappointed that he didn't become Snake himself

Dex-chan lover
Gotta love that Allen realizes leaving with no explanation may have hurt Anastasia feelings.

Love that Daddy Duke realizes how smart Allen is and that his daughter fell for him.

That Anastasia realizes how the actions of the prince put Allen in danger.
nice to see that at least these 3 people are very level-headed and smart enough to understand the implications of the whole situation.

Supporter
This is like the fifth time I’ve seen it. Black Butler has a lot to answer for.

Can’t wait for Balkan disputes in the comments.
Why the balkans? Estonia is (almost practically neighbour to) a nordic country.

Dex-chan lover
Interesting that the duke is a good dude and wasn't the ones who just disown the daughter immediately or something.

Dex-chan lover
Anastasia's reaction here is so good haha, but next chapter will be even better.

I hope that in thr manga we get more filling in some parts because the WN was too much of and speedrun
Thanks you guys for translating this...
Not gonna lie i was losing hope of someone translating this... But i'm not sure how manch chapter we have till we get to the raws *

***Just checked man we only have 1 more i had hopes for more chapters... Well hooe we get more soon

Group Leader
Thanks you guys for translating this...
Not gonna lie i was losing hope of someone translating this... But i'm not sure how manch chapter we have till we get to the raws *

***Just checked man we only have 1 more i had hopes for more chapters... Well hooe we get more soon
If you look at the pattern, new chapter is likely to be released at end of this month

Dex-chan lover
If you look at the pattern, new chapter is likely to be released at end of this month
Kudos to you, Sir. No need to rush it. One month of waiting is nothing after having seen this series being left to rot for almost a whole semester in the past...
And you're doing a far better job on this story than most of the previous scanlators. Keep up the good work.:salute:

Fed-Kun's army
How exactly is he protecting them when assassins could be sent? Their house could be burnt down? They could be attacked in the street? Seems like he's doing a half-assed job if he just leaves MC and the Mother in the slums, not to mention it doesn't show much appreciation for what he did for their family.

Umm, I think you guys forgetting that Alen is currently one of the strongest people around xD
Doubt any of the Duke's random guards are any use for Alen when he is stronger than them.

I don't think Alen was ever worrying about random assassinations or such,
What MC was worrying about was mostly political problems like the prince and kingdom using their power to unjustly gave him some fake crime or something and try to imprison or execute him,
so having protection from duke is to prevent that.

random assassination can be killed easily by MC himself lol
but if nobles come publicly to trouble the MC he can't fight back personally unless he want to be the enemy of the whole country and become a fugitive, thats when he need the duke.

Dex-chan lover
Problem still persists, that garbage brained prince is still 1st in line
One of MCs goals is to reform those reverse harem capture targets since they are the children of people in important positions.
Some listen to the MC. Other don't.

Dex-chan lover
Not.
Gonna.
Lie...

Dinner sounds bomb, but...
I would happily have Anastasia for desert, every night.

She would be the greatest queen, and the best partner.

Also, did we just get the hint that His Majesty's brother was Allen's dad? Or some Count/Duke, perhaps?

Because if that's the current route...
Well, the cake better not be a lie, after those shower scenes!
We need desert!

Dex-chan lover
Umm, I think you guys forgetting that Alen is currently one of the strongest people around xD
Yes, Allen may be strong, but he's not Saitama. He's also extremely vulnerable. A literal glass cannon. And he's fully aware of it, IMHO. This is probably the reason why he has developped a fighting style that totally reminds me of Taffy 3's Fletcher-class destroyers at the Battle of Samar.
  1. Lay a thick smokescreen.
  2. Keep moving !
  3. Deftly use your Mark 37 radar-assisted fire control system to devastate the blinded enemy ships superstructures with an accurate barrage of high explosive shells.
  4. Fire a torpedo salvo whenever opportunity arises.
  5. ...
  6. PROFIT

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
lmao at pops just immediately recognizing Ana likes Allen.
I love that her dad is like "oh, we haven't gotten to the part where you've admitted your feelings yet? Okay, we'll come back to that later."
Father-in-law already knows his daughter has the hots for Allen from 1 conversation. What a chad.
Well, consider the following, guys...

When your - usually stick-in-the-mud - daughter suddenly barges in, drenched in sweat and practically hyperventilating, and then, out of the blue, start speaking so passionately about one of her male classmates, you don't really need to be Sherlock Holmes to figure out what is cooking beneath the surface. Right? :meguusmug:

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Well, consider the following, guys...

When your - usually stick-in-the-mud - daughter suddenly barges in, drenched in sweat and practically hyperventilating, and then, out of the blue, start speaking so passionately about one of her male classmates, you don't really need to be Sherlock Holmes to figure out what is cooking beneath the surface. Right? :meguusmug:
Also starts crying when you ask her if her wish is for you her dad to protect him.. there's your sign.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread