Chounin A wa Akuyaku Reijou wo Doushitemo Sukuitai - Vol. 6 Ch. 28 - Divine child of the wind god

Fed-Kun's army
The cheesiest arc has come and the one that made me drop reading the novel after.

Dex-chan lover
And Blueprints. Very important, and quite often the limiting factor of his abilities.
yeah but isn't it pretty much just a cylinder holding bullets? he said he fires them with his wind magic. so its just a crossbow shooting bullets with wind instead of a string.
an airpowered cannon!

It did not need to end midway through Ana's confession. Sigh. A thought just occurred to me--are Amy and her harem going to wander into the forest looking for the elf village (and trouble)?

Dex-chan lover
It did not need to end midway through Ana's confession. Sigh. A thought just occurred to me--are Amy and her harem going to wander into the forest looking for the elf village (and trouble)?
Pretty sure you can't get I through the woods unless the Elves let you it. Allen was able to get there because he came from the sky something the Elves hadn't planned for.

NEED MOAR ROMANCE RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH also need more gunsmithing man make a pkm and shred a golem or sum

Dex-chan lover
Man... Impatient that I am I started reading the web novel to see what's ahead, and goddamn, it's absolutely horrendous... The lack of skill and experience of these webnovel writers really show.

So I don't know how the manga adaptation has fared before chapter 50 or so from the novel, and considering it's been ok so far, better than the majority of the isekai trash that pops up, I don't think it'll follow the novel too closely...

The potential for this to turn into a shitshow is still there tho, so one can only hope.

Users who are viewing this thread