• Ban Solo Leveling

Votes: 4,192 65.3%
  • Ban Isekai

Votes: 2,230 34.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just can't make up my mind on that vote...
I don't read Solo Leveling on MD, but on another site, so I'm inclined to banning it from here, but it could impact those who can read it only here or the Scans groups posting it here, so I'm afraid of the consequences.
And I probably read a lot of those "Isekai with a ridiculously long name" here.Although I prefer from far reading SL, I also need the sheer amount of those stories to fill in the wait between chapters of other series.
I don't know if the poll is serious or not, but I don't think banning a part of the community is a sane/safe choice. I understand that it would fix the problem from the start, rather than relying on ads (which the staff seems to hate more than the readers ironically) which is only patching it and avert the gaze from the real problem, which is not viable through time.
I'm sorry, but I'll have to stay neutral on this. I'm not very constructive, am I?
However, I'll accept everything as long as the site keeps running without forcing me to link my bank account to any Internet-related device. I'll gladly accept spending time to see ads before or after reading my chapters, clicking in a button to prove I was here if needed. I can read webtoons on other sites but MD is the only one where I can communicate with the Scans groups and have fun in the commentary section with the other readers.

Instrumentality Instigator
Staff
Super Moderator
Daily reminder: The poll is a joke, not to be taken seriously.

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
The poll is a joke, not to be taken seriously.
:(
My disappointment is unmeasurable and my day is ruined...

If you’re really strapped for cash, I would be fine with ads on the home page and Title page for a series. I think most people would be fine with it so long as there are no ads when you’re actually reading.

Fed-Kun's army
I mean if the ad is just a mobile game sponsorship then that's fine. The kind of ads we don't want are the kind that gives my computer super death aids. Also you guys should consider running a patreon if you don't have one already, I might just donate since its more convenient that way.

Group Leader
Daily reminder: The poll is a joke, not to be taken seriously.

Outrageous. And I will repeal it.
images

Double-page supporter
That game is good(ish), especially if you are fond of cultivation manhua, just make sure you're not on an Asian server, especially a Vietnamese server, they treat foreigners like crap... Played the game for a few months, was automatically put unto an Asian server without so much as a notice then quit disgusted with the community and the lack of support against bullying by high rollers. No bullying until you are still non-ascended, but after you go to Heaven be prepared for a large whoopin' if you are not a payer and on an Asian server (stuff are way cheaper for them, so they can buy more for the same value, so it's double p2w that way). If they number servers the same way as when I played then it's the W server you want to play on, not the S servers. Hope my two cents helps anyone who wants to play that game, good luck.

Thanks for the hard work guys. As long as ads aren't on the actual reader, I'm completely fine with ads

i dont mind with ads as long as its not annoying (pop ads, directly go to shaddy websited ughh i hate that)

also i'm agree to ban solo leveling. Even there is no sl in mangadex anymore, sl REALLY popular and you can still find it in EVERYWHERE 😂

also its easy to remember the tittle than the rest of isekai manhwa that have very long tittle. i dont even bother to remember it. Search sl in google and you can still find it

edit: gosh glad to know it just joke 🤧

Custom title
Staff
Developer
@lolomawisoft posted:

Arnt you risking the .org domain by running ads, since you have to be non profit and the ones who gives ads arnt?
The non-profit "requirement" was lifted last year.

Aggregator gang
This sounds good, I’m happy you guys are considerate about the types of ads that are shown. You’re right, the ads on other sites are uhhhh a bit racy. 😂 not good for public reading

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread