• Ban Solo Leveling

Votes: 4,192 65.3%
  • Ban Isekai

Votes: 2,230 34.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would even be on favour of side banners tbh. In the past I have used other webpages that can't even be compared to Mangadex in terms of quality and had pretty intrusive ads. If mantaining mangadex means I have to see a side banner whilst scrolling or load an ad after X time I would be all for it.

Since it is truly an unobtrusive ad, I am okay with it. Mangadex has remained a customer first operation which is why I love it.

Keep up the good work. The fact that we are still seeing growth shows that Mangadex model shows potential and how much readers desire great service and a simple and platform that is easy to use!

What about self-serving ads, like 4chan has implemented? -- The idea being that I imagine there are plenty of takers that would enjoy making and paying for manga-related ads 'for the lulz' similar to the April fools joke ads. I'm cool with ads, but I feel like self-serve ads would be more in the theme of the site than some random Chinese mobile game.

4chan reference:
https://www.4channel.org/advertise

szhk0L4.png

Hi, good end of year, Christmas and all this thing. The add does not bother me, but i’ve got a question. Can’t you make a separate link, where you make a lot of adds on it and where we will be able to help you by clicking on thoses adds ?
Like that people who do not like adds won’t have them on the main page and the others can help more ?
Sorry, english is not my main language.

Can you please ban all these bullshit posts such as ' I'm yy wife', 'god level 'fishermen', 'farer',.... ' I'm not a pervert', bla bla bla cause enough is enough

Group Leader
@ThreeTakeWonder
settle down doomer lol. Go donate some more bitcoin then

MD has been nothing but good to us for years, gotta offset the costs involved or shut down. Take your pick.

@Kanami-chan
I know it's probably a joke, but I will say that long strip manhwa pisses me off. Loads poorly, pages are massive so a misclick sends you like halfway through the manhwa, and if someone fucks up a page width I can't get it to fit width nicely and now something will be too small. Can't read it single page either because images can get cut off to the next page. Also hate how meaningless the use of whitespace is in most, but that's less relevant.

Dex-chan lover
Paypal's added the option to buy Crypto for some users, and I hear they might be rolling it out to a wider userbase soon. Any chance that might help with Crypto donations?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread