• Ban Isekai

Votes: 2,230 34.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Group Leader
@Kanami-chan
You know you can just, not read Korean stuff? I really don't get the frothing at the mouth hate for it on this site lol.
Why the hell would you double your cost and effort to make a whole nother website to moderate and upkeep?

@SnowingSilently
I do agree that I think there should be some kind of regulation for how it's uploaded. I know some people opt to upload like, 2-5 "pages" that are super long and some chop the long strip up into normal page size pieces. The former is where I get load issues from time to time, the latter I seem to be fine with. Idk why anyone wants to read anything in single page mode anyway. Me personally, I hate having to click every page and wait for my computer to load a whole new page. I'm a fast reader I suppose, I'm clicking every 5 seconds. Would much rather just scroll down.
But again, if you don't like it, just, don't read it.
Long strip ain't exclusive to Manhwa/Manhua either. Like yeah the vast majority of long strip are coming from China/Korea, but there are bonified Japanese manga on here with the long strip format.
Personally I think there's gonna be a rise in them in the future. It just seems like with people preferring mobile reading over paper books/computers, longstrips are the most mobile/scroll friendly.

Group Leader
@gomichandesu
You know you can just, not read Korean stuff? I really don't get the frothing at the mouth hate for it on this site lol.
They literally said korean stuff bring shitload of traffic, though, which caused server problems.

Why the hell would you double your cost and effort to make a whole nother website to moderate and upkeep?
The manhwa fans are the ones that should make and manage their own manhwa website.
They're already big enough to stand on their own. Far too big, even.

Dunno why you're so dense.

Group Leader
@Kanami-chan
they said one single work is causing them difficulties, and you know the poll aint even serious right?

Dunno why you're so offended lol.

Is it not possible for one of you guys, or a trusted figurehead, to open up an unrelated patreon/paypal/whatever and then pass on money to the group on the sly?

Aggregator gang
Yay for ads. 😀
I had already whitelisted Mangadex in case ads show up and I just gave that Taoist game a try.
Happy to know that a majority of users are fine with ads and trust the team to avoid malware dreck.

Power Uploader
Can we ban both solo leveling and trash isekais? And put all those free translators to labor on a racing and deliquent manga?
Thanks.

Dex-chan lover
Ngl, I think MangaDex is probably one of the most user friendly websites to read manga for me, it isn't hard to navigate, although the only problems I have is a common one, which is that some of them either tends to get removed or doesn't have updates, or doesn't add existing translations. Either way, I think this is some technical issues that I myself may not be aware of. (Which is probably the case)

It shouldn't be awful to just slice the upload for the long one page comics as a cap if that's an issue. Just some imagemagik and a search for split points based on screen/frame sizes (avoiding cutoff).

Kind of a "we'll force it to slice if you don't" measure to prevent the massive one page uploads

is a Reindeer
VIP
@En_Ma If you make an unrelated patreon and you're trying to also keep it on the down low, then how do users become aware of that information to donate to said patreon lol

As far as unrelated patreons go, I'm the only staff member that has one for my other website. Very dead.

you survival is important for me & i'm sure that there are a lot more who feel the same; i & others like me don't mind your choice at all; that aside, merry x-mas to you all & i love every single one of you nerds (if you do too) ⭐🎁🖤

I am so confused by this game, I keep hitting the flashing UI and have no idea if it is working

is a Reindeer
VIP
@Hyphens Flashing UI generally indicates there's a task you have to do there, or it's one of the purchase places that are just annoying and flashing all the time. General goal is to follow the main storyline quests in the bottom left, spam complete quests, spam your realm level until you hit ascension where you can actually do cooler stuff like dungeons or take on the boss beasts. Most of all, it's an idle game. Not much to do besides wait after leveling things up

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
If we use the code MikuDex won't we receive a starter bonus and some extra money?

@Plykiya mention it obliquely on the patreon site and put up some links here?
Not sure if it could work, but even with just word of mouth there's bound to be more people using paypal or somilar services than cryptocurrency right?

MD@Home
I don't mind with ads, as long it's not a pop up that popping every I click something, and not nsfw ads with big banners such as HORNY HOT MOMS IN YOUR AREA

Everything to keep this site afloat i guess. I really appreciate you choose non-intrusive ads. Thank you for all your hard work, mods and everyone!! <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread