Votes: 2,230 34.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
Leaving us who frequent the site an enjoyable experience because a lot of dumb people leave this site for other website.
I don't see that as a good thing, imo.

Contributor
Let's ban both. Bring world peace. Imagine if we used the brain space we spend on isekai and Solo Levelling on literally anything else

Oh, you mean just on the site? Well.

Banned
Mangadex has become a good hub for manga translation communities. I'm not sure where to go if I was searching for independent translators or scans.

Contributor
@staffs and @mods So what's about your next agenda on april fools 2021
🤣🤣🤣

Mangadex is closing or, Staffs quitting🤣🤣🤣

Group Leader
How about I go bury a sack of gold coins in the woods and send yall the GPS coords as my donation

Group Leader
I would support, but I don't have access (nor energy) to use cryptop currency.

I'd be fine to ban solo leveling, I read it so far after it comes out and it puts way more of a load on the site than anything else that i'd be fine to read it from a lesser scanslation group's website.

Also you guys should really at least try to get verified with brave, lots of people (myself included) use brave and definitely have some BAT to spare.

Dex-chan lover
Next up: Mangadex sponsored by Raid Shadow Legends

Jk I'm fine with any ad that's not a pop-up or autoplay

I love this community. I turned off ad-block to help out in case any ads pop ever in the future for desktop. I'll make sure to come by on mobile as well!

Double-page supporter
TBH I'd donate, but cryptocurrency is ludicrously expensive and complex, and I don't have the server space for MD@H, so I guess I'll die.
If there was an alternate donation option, I'll use that. And hey, so long as you guys screen your ads to make sure they're not blatantly going to link to a virus or scam, I'd be fine with small ads here and there. I'd even disable my adblock for it.
Mangadex is one of the few genuinely good manga sites left on the internet and I'd hate to see it die to budget concerns.

Dex-chan lover
Of course the solution is to ban Solo Leveling since I don't read it.
Jokes aside, I'm fine with ads if they are needed to keep the site running.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread