Votes: 4,192 65.3%
  • Ban Isekai

Votes: 2,230 34.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Group Leader
How about an opt-in crypto miner running int he backgroud while we read manga? I mean obviously it needs to be reasonable in terms of processing power it uses (or maybe even let the user decide how much they want to contribute?), but yeah. I would definitely be up for that.
Of course it needs to be disabled by default and only turned on by user action.

Some ads here and there are fine imo.

Anything for MangaDex to stay afloat.

just create another site for these isekai & dungeons based on RPG/novels brainless nonsense including overrated and over-hyped mediocre Solo Leveling. Can't just understand the 100+ comments for a chapter of this genre.

I really thought the ad was something you've *done* in the past, until i see that it's a head up lol
I (hopefully) wont mind the ads, as long as it doesnt suddenly grow to be an intrusive element.
Anw, keep up the good work!

Dex-chan lover
Man I really don't like this ad idea, Im predicting it going to start with just "one little ad" and by the end of the year mangadex will look like kissmanga . I really hope mangadex people dont start getting greedy with the money they receive, it can corrupt even the most righteous people and create problems between the mangadex crew .
well if there is no other way than our hands are tied .

Dex-chan lover
I really hope mangadex people don't start getting greedy with the money they receive
Imagine complaining about limited-time temporary ads for a service you have literally never paid for.

Double-page supporter
I totally agree with that decision! If it's a little banner style ad, I don't mind at all. Plus, if it can help MangaDex I'm totally fine with it

Stop accepting new users. Ban solo leveling. 😤
This website is doomed at its current growth rate.

Was thinking that the vote above is the temporary ad......................

Anyways I voted what I voted.
BAN SOLO LEVELING!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread