Chū Boss-san Level 99, Saikyou no Buka-tachi to Tomo ni Nishuume Totsunyuu!

Group Leader
I've uploaded half of the first chapter however since it's my first release, I need the approval of a moderator.

It'll come out soon. c:

Group Leader
Disregard this message, I posted the same message twice. =.="

Group Leader
why only upload half? that's bad decision making

I only plan this charade for chapter 1, later on in the series I plan on uploading full on chapters.

*: The first chapter is 34 pages long unlike the other chapters which are around 12-16.
**: After rereading my work, I'm ashame of even calling myself a grammar nazi; I'll work on it later on.

@TCCx32
I think I'd prefer the way u said, by that I mean, 'full chapters' over small split ones more frequently.
Either way, keep up the great work, it's much appreciated, especially in these.... trying times.

Double-page supporter
p6Ye9kE.jpg

I take it that he made the labryinth to protect his minions and sacrifice himself so the hero's party won't pursue the minions since the boss already been dealt with and then he reincarnated 100 years later and discover all the minions he protected are OP now?

Dex-chan lover
wait... this feels like it should have at least 3 more chapters. what about the rest of the dungeon? what about the self sacrifice? what?

@TCCx32 Thank you for the translation.

I believe you shouldn't fix this chapter because you can relive the feeling of what you did ten years later.

It's your history. Please keep it positive.

Group Leader
Guys, I didn't name it "Oneshot", I just forgot to add "Chapter Name" sooo.. My fault.

@audinue: I'll save it on my google drive as a reminder, I'll fix it for others who want to enjoy this work. :3

Group Leader
Disregard this again, I don't know why I keep sending two messages.

i think u need to reverse the chapter links
@TCCx32
cause 1.2 is linked to 1.1 and 1.1 to the start page
but i feel u with sending everything double

Users who are viewing this thread