Chū Boss-san Level 99, Saikyou no Buka-tachi to Tomo ni Nishuume Totsunyuu!

A yes the hidden endboss that needs maxed everything and tons of rng luck to defeat...classic. :3

Group Leader
I'm gonna change up the schedule of our releases... There might not be any for today; probably tomorrow.. c:

Aggregator gang
MC being a real chad here
Raised a dungeon from scratch and basically get challenged by scum heroes.

Hope the MC squash the Hero's party

After reading a bunch of manga with the same op mc trope this feels quite nice. Hopefully it keeps on going in the right direction. Also praise the translators for doing such quick work

mhh y do authors think its a good idea to use the overused and boring characters in any way i mean if u do it good it can be funny or something but here its the plain 0815 hero character (not the mc like the title told u) the only one that doesn't have something unique to him in this manga us that dude idk y he exists

btw that doesn't mean i dont like the manga its pretty good but I hate the stereo hero character in any form

@conquergl Google the japanese name (中ボスさんレベル99、最強の部下たちとともに二周目突入) and "ncode" or "syosetu"

Dex-chan lover
It's a decent experience, but there's only so far this can go with what's already provided.

Dex-chan lover
Holy shit, I've not seen a series jump the shark that hard in ages.

Yeah uh, the entire premise went out the window. Him actually being very strong is sketchy, but this just takes the cake.

Hopefully he comes back to find that the dungeon he ran is the basis of the new demon kingdom.

I was really looking forward to what was happening then just woosh, gone in an instant. I retract my first comment. If its going to go how I think it will, then thats just disappointing.

This is from the fight with the hero to chapter 8. I was actually kind of hyped up when they revealed that he was a floor guardian. It was cool but now they hittin the reset button. Like we already know what the kid’s powers are and I think we already know he’s gonna find the old dungeon. I really hope they can start getting back on track cause I was liking the dungeon improvement narrative. It also wouldn’t have hurt to extend that part to make us sentimental for the characters.

well that one way to ruin a manga, just reset everything with death and been reborn. I was actually really looking forward to this manga because how difference it is, but this chapter just dropped for me. Really sad man hope it get better in couple more chapter

WoW. The author got a lot us in tatters due to that seemingly unnecessary long "backstory". But I think it's fresh to me.

Personally, I am warming up to the art style, especially the reincarnated MC. Need to pick this up from the Web Novel. I'm sure I can't wait for the adaptation to catch-up.

The Web Novel is flagged as "Incomplete" due to no new chapters since Oct 2019. But if you like the story, there's 89 chapters written.

Users who are viewing this thread