Class de 2 Banme ni Kawaii Onna no Ko to Tomodachi ni Natta - Ch. 23.1 - Dating Etiquette

Group Leader
We're finally on the first date lets gooooooo \o/.... Asanagi not holding back =x

Dex-chan lover
This bakouple. Look at them flirt first thing upon meeting.
I'm a bit surprised Maki didn't just answer that he'd be the only one looking up her skirt when she asked him to protect her from others doing just that.

sigaoWp.png

Supporter
What’s that mean?
They will not be able to resist moving quickly before Christmas. Indeed, prior to that point, Maki and Umi will spend a night together in her bed with her parents' knowledge and approval. There are circumstances and we will later find that some of that took place because of certain inaccurate assumptions, but that happens.

Dex-chan lover
Do like a lot of guys: Pull your fingers through your hair once or twice then shake your head. Done.

It's cold, and she picked a skirt that short? Cute, though.

Immediately starts to tease him. Good start.

So she actually addressed the cold. Rare. Not so rare to whine about catching a cold.

She's refreshingly bold about her looks. But still weak on the defence.

So she's basically telling him to keep an extra eye in case her skirt flips? I mean, if she really wants him to...

"Protect, protect..."
:LOL: Actually did like she said. That's on her.

Peak as always, Thanks!
And if you're MC, peek as always.

Dex-chan lover
I hate when cut between chapters is this unorganic, like you get blue balled for no reason
Cutting serialized Manga into parts is the worst thing ever. And I'm not even complaining for myself. I get the luxury of reading online with updates. But out their in the world this is an entire business model trying to profit off of a mix of fono and blue balling and it's awful. I don't want to binge the whole series all at once, but releasing the full chapter once per issue feels like the minimum.

Dex-chan lover
So while he did become friends with the 2nd cutest girl in class, its nice to see that he also became lovers with the 1st cutest girl in class. But either way I always get annoyed at how reductive the title is :/
Yeah the implication that the MC themselves sees their GF as the second cutest girl in class is kinda gross. I'm not sure what the title was ever going for. "one of the cutest" girls in class would have gotten across she's in the popular clique without the already weird ranking of girls looks made worse by ranking the Female lead second.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah the implication that the MC themselves sees their GF as the second cutest girl in class is kinda gross. I'm not sure what the title was ever going for. "one of the cutest" girls in class would have gotten across she's in the popular clique without the already weird ranking of girls looks made worse by ranking the Female lead second.
the title is because how everyone was seeing them like that (the class/school), we even got the flashback and how she actually got affected by that (how her own friends lied to blondie to meet her behind her back), he clearly sees her as the number one.

Dex-chan lover
No, his girlfriend is per definition not the titular friend. He is friends with the blonde girl, lovers with the black one.
This also checks out, since the blonde girl is drawn less cute than the fmc.

Users who are viewing this thread