Class Teni de Ore dake Haburaretara, Doukyuu Harem Tsukuru Koto ni Shita - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
If the mangaka wants to draw a hentai why dosnt he do so?
Of cruse that was based on a LN/WN....but its nice they call them Familars not (Sex)Slaves....not that there is a difference in this case.
I am kinda bored of these sex slave mindcontrol storys . There are just to much and they all read the same😴

It would have been amazing if the setting was the same but the author wasn't an NTR cuck. I am hoping that the MC at least isn't just a douche.

Can't wait for Ch2 and 3 to see how the story goes.

Thank you for translating!

Dex-chan lover
The fuck is this garbage? How did this even get published? Lmfao.

Aggregator gang
he literally did the thing that they were afraid he was going to do. they were right to kick him out.

80% read the series translated by this translator / group
20% read for the story
always love the credit page, keep up the good work !
@TetsuyaLP NTR is not always mean "Netorare" it could be "Netori" ,
why netori? cause there's a douche classmate who likes the neko girl

Aggregator gang
I love the first reaction of glasses boy, but the rest was pure teenage hormones running berserk. Or there better be a good explanation, why his character turned from "No, fatty, don't say it like that" to "I'm gonna pork you and make you my love slave after I watched you urinating"

Dex-chan lover
Everytime there is sex in a manga it's "garbage" by the commentors, really its almost like everyone has been brainwashed to enjoy reading about beta male Mcs that run from pussy.

I for one welcome this Manga to my alpha male Mc list. U may wanna stick to stories with beta males if having a real physical relationship is too much for u

Dex-chan lover
Hell yeah MC doesn't whine about a useless power or tip toe around having sex. Not bad for a non hentai isekai. Look forward to seeing where this goes.

Dex-chan lover
What???

Edit:
Seriously, what's with Japan and this story about master and slave?
Is it somehow related to S&M or something? 😅

Aggregator gang
@Kronix

I am curious, whats on that "alpha male mc list"?
I am starting to run out of mangas.
🙂

Users who are viewing this thread