Class Teni de Ore dake Haburaretara, Doukyuu Harem Tsukuru Koto ni Shita - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
Great... another Slavemancer manga... Those get F'ed sideways more than once.

allright fellas u know the drill

see isekai = follow / bookmark

then wait moar chapters

More please I saw the novel on novelupdates it look ok but after this chapter I'm going to start reading it

Dex-chan lover
@Vasqueztion

There are plenty of other manga like this one... after all most of them are sourced from novels.

It's just that people have been brainwashed to thinking that all stories must have a self cucking beta male main character that doesn't have physical relationship with girls because... Don't know tbh.

PS, this is from the novel right after they fucked hard:

「Can you promise not to do anything I hate?」
「I-I can! I will never do anything Ran hates」

Nekoyama Misuzu is an idol that’s the mood maker of the class.
Even if she’s Ran’s girlfriend, she will spread a smile on other schoolboys because of her character.

That’s troubling.
The 『Former』 class Idol, Nekoyama Misuzu, is now Ran’s 『Property』
Having one’s own possession showing affection on other guys isn’t something comfortable.

「Then, I have something to ask Misuzu. From now on the other schoolboyーーNo, can you not behave familiar and be sociable with anything that’s biologically a man?」
「…Does that mean, anyone other than Ran-kun?」

It’s great that you understand, Ran nodded.

「Can you?」
「It would be a trouble if I show any interest on any man other than Ran-kun!」
「That’s great. But it’s okay to get along with women. I don’t want Misuzu to be isolated from the class for no reason after all」

It must be hard if she won’t get along with the girls in the class.
Ran doesn’t want to bind Misuzu that much that it would become stressful for her.

「It feels quite exciting to be ordered by the man you like nyaa.」

lets goooo fuck bitches and have fun!

Dex-chan lover
@Vasqueztion sadly I can't take credit for this one, I do however thank whoever had the genius idea of turnin the novel into a manga 😍

PS guys:

The dude that cucked the MC as well as a couple of other dudes are complete fucking douches so this is actually a pretty good revenge manga ;)

TIME TO READ SOME ABSOLUTE GARBAGE!
(Just assuming it's gonna be fucking terrible because of the ratings and the description.)

Well not really... Just doesn't have a lot to it rn... So maybe it could have some redemption? Probably not though...

Contributor
...I read hentai with better plot than this....thing.

Plot as plot and PLOT.

Users who are viewing this thread