Class Teni de Ore dake Haburaretara, Doukyuu Harem Tsukuru Koto ni Shita

I never thought I'd see the day when the mysterious beam of light was... legitimate.

What's with this MC

Is he even have brain?
If want it then do it,, if not then do something. don't just stay there!

Fck wanna punch him soo hard

Dex-chan lover
Is this the new cliché? I feel kinda sorry for the authors that write this kinda stuff, they must have suffered a lot in high school.

Tch! The title sound overbearing "i would steal my classmate" "make my harem", but the mc is a wimp. Fvckng hell

Fed-Kun's army
I was already bad enough but what the hell is the author thinking in introducing a character like that? Did he get too much criticism and introduced her as way to limit the mc or is he not good enough to think of way for the mc not to take over to world easily he has to put such an "artificial" reason

These cliche types of isekais are hated to be under 6 stars, what have they ever done to you

Double-page supporter
Obviously. When you have an ability that makes someone your literal SLAVE, everyone would want to stay away. Who knows how horny you are?

Dex-chan lover
What is with all of these weird revenge rape LN that get into mangas, first it was the heal the world and now this, at least the title is pretty straight forward. But same as heal the world just trash every corner.

I can see this getting an anime adaptation considering that the healer revenge manga got adapted

I guess its the era of revenge genre...last time it was isekai lmao

Users who are viewing this thread