Crimson Karma - Ch. 2

So ? Still don't understand how it backfired for the guy ? Did she alert smeone before dying or something ?

The bite was from a poison pill in her mouth which spies keep to ensure a quick death. As for it backfiring I'm guessing the guy wanted to see her in despair/beg/cry/show any emotion in order to feel superior?

Fed-Kun's army
@Nerodith I think he just wanted her to suffer or beg him or something because he said "you can't die so easily"

What we're all the bangs (bullets) for? Did someone ambush them last second as she bites the pill? Did they light up her lifeless body? Did they turn on each other? Why all the bangs?

Fed-Kun's army
Who the fuck wears a cloak for an ambush, let alone directly going to the enemy, guess it's manhwa logic anyways so it doesn't matter

Double-page supporter
Holy shit, I seen some edgy shit, but having it be the first two chapters is really driving it home.

Is that a suicide bombing of some sort? So she indeed finish her mission? Well, at least in this life.

To those who don't understand she bit a cyanide pill so they can't get information from her via torture

So many facepalm moments here... but for real yo, if you want to get revenge on her or something you wouldn't just straight out murder your own colleague in front of witnesses like that... this is just... so dumb

Double-page supporter
@amylance1215
We are currently in the prologue of an isekai... logic has no bearing here.
I've seen everything from getting bumped in front of a train by someone on their phone, to a random maniac running through the streets with a knife, to getting run over in a crosswalk because the driver was making out with his girlfriend at 60mph through a city.

Dex-chan lover
this is a lot of build up, is she gonna remain intelligent in the next world or turn into an idiot like every other isekai

Regardless of whatever grudge you have against her, isn't it counter intuitive to kill such a good solider? And like for all her skills it's weird she didn't see this coming

Users who are viewing this thread