Crimson Karma - Ch. 66

Thank you for the chapter cookie, really nice of you to donate your hair :]

i mean no, not specifically to spy on you, that was an accident, you walking murder-for-brains
2nd prince wyd, that's a potentially massive weapon you're trying to upset

Tassel. Dude. I know you’re pissed but nuance is important. Just because you’re jealous and in your feelings doesn’t mean you shouldn’t be diplomatic to Ernon. He is a walking bomb, and he’s not super loyal to your enemy. Plus, if he chooses to come over to their side, it will be solely because of his relationship with Kasia. This is just so not smart from every standpoint.

I really hope he tells the whole story next chapter, or Kasia does. I know their relationship was built on a lie, but it would be a total dick move to act this way and then have Kasia guard him.

Fed-Kun's army
Everyone, hold your opinions of Tassel until thr conversation ends. This is just a cliffhanger

How the heck are you hot?! I'm effing freezing rn xD But thanks you for the work,it's much appreciated!

Aggregator gang
the second prince's affection for Kasia really almost came out of no where, also I like Ernon better LMFAO ERNON FOR THE WIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNN no I am not taking any criticism at this time 😂

Users who are viewing this thread