Cultivator Against Hero Society - Ch. 30 - You were not kidding about taking out the trash

Tbh @Fliptranslations, your translations are top quality compared to the other garbage translations for this series. So I just have to say, thank you and please continue this series!!!!!!

Dex-chan lover
I'm just glad someone take this project.. i heard they hv an official one but I'm too lazy to dload the app so yeah.. thanks a lot
and i hate everyone in the stoty except for our mc and his new dao disciples

Dex-chan lover
this mf a wwe commentator. bless this dude for making the fight we almost got fucked out of

This commentator's a fricking asshole and so is bamboo black and his equally shitty monster.

Also thank you so much for these translations 🙂

Dex-chan lover
@OmegaDragon I think when the previous group dropped it, some people went to check out the 'official translation' and let's just say it was bad.

Aggregator gang
Thanks man, but even if you decide to going out on christmas, we still will wait patiently.

Having balanced IRL (Internet & Real Life) are the best. 😁

@OmegaDragon Image quality is ... usable barely. They put water marks over the text. Translation is passable but they need some to do grammar type stuff...

Group Leader
@Akxera Truthfully, I have the same opinion, but I can't really say that I have much of an IRL life right now.

And this is exactly why you will get a steady stream of releases until I catch up with the raws.

PS : If you want to help my IRL life, you can always donate something, mind you :)

Users who are viewing this thread