Reincarnated as the Daughter of the Legendary Hero and the Queen of Spirits - Vol. 3 Ch. 13

I really dislike how this drama is handled. Because so far, it seems like the bride is punished extremely harshly for having a crush on the hero with the -charm- ability, nevermind how she didn't really act on it... Seems really unrealistic and just needless drama for the plot.
This could have been handled better.
Want more MC instead of Bride, please. Also more of that cute prince.

@Vofuro the is another reason
he is fucking with other men and is plottimg to kill the younger brother or smt like that[r]

Hee, so the author/mangaka constantly picked the retarded choice of plot twist and drama cliche huh..? Well, too bad, but to the bin it is..

Double-page supporter
I mean...can't they just kill the royal family? Seems like everyone would be better off anyway.

Anyone else think this manga is a bit... overdramatic? Or is it just me? I mean, manga are overdramatic in general, but this one is over the top overdramatic...

Heroes "fear" the king? wtf is wrong with him ? can't he just kill him before they can threatening his family ?

Dex-chan lover
@Kamelpov
Believe me, Hera knew more than you think about Zeus and his dalliances. However, a few things:
Some (not all) of his many offspring were an asset to Olympus and the pantheon
He certainly wasn’t the only one doing that
And many other gods and goddesses in other religions and mythologies were also quite promiscuous

Aggregator gang
@SaitoHimea Agree with you there. Even a certain isekai manga with tons of plot doesnt exaggerate those plots

Double-page supporter
@Sep10trion
Still it's a fail for a god of marriage at least in monogamy(modern) sense. If it's like pagan god well who care they can afford multiple concubine.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah...I don't get it.
Firstly, why does it seem like the royal family has anything against the family of spirits and effective gods? They're the one scrambling for any cards to play while the hero's family has basically every possible trump card. Heck, if it's such a problem, I don't think it'd be too difficult to outright usurp the royalty.

Next, why is it such a bad thing to let her meet the royal family? They certainly won't have the power to forcibly bind her in a contract or anything as long as she isn't tricked-which she should be clever enough to evade. She isn't even raised a noble, so I think she could get away with insulting that king to his face.

And lastly, the bride. I mean...I'm not gonna say she's not at fault at all, but she honestly hasn't done anything either. If you're gonna condemn someone for feelings or thoughts they can't control, then it feels like a lot more marriages would end before they begin. Not to mention political marriages where love isn't involved at all.

Dex-chan lover
@Psychronia
They're greedy as fuck. Just look at the king. His son is the exception within his family but he might grow spoiled.

About the bride, isn't about what she hasn't done, it's about her feelings, and the goddess can see through her and what she can do with that mindset.

Dex-chan lover
I don't really get it. How can he even make demands about the duaghter when she isn't human? It isn't like he can actually hold her in any way, and she could quite literally NUKE the bastard if he gets too uppity.

Dex-chan lover
@Kuroageha
I get that, but I don't understand the execution of the feelings punishment either. How many people wouldn't marry for love in this world? What about political marriages?

For example, younger brother's marriage with the princess. I mean...that was totally loveless on both sides, and the princess even loves the same guy as our current bride does. So why did that get a pass without incident?

Users who are viewing this thread