Daites Ryou Koubouki

So based on what I can see on the story it seams like it's only a husbandxwife relationship but actually a wifexhusband & husband/2nd hand man at the same time...

I really thought that both guys relationship is only in the past but I guess not well it only works for her cause she's a fojushi

Basically a manga about the worst type of fujoshi's wet dream. Fetishization of gay men, dumb horny MC, cheating ML. This manga is a dumpster filled with used condoms. Even reading yuri vanilla hentai would've been better. This manga made me lesbian.

See that's why I dropped it @wahpabo.

Totally appreciated and loved the aspect of the ML being bi or pansexual, but the non-monogamy was a cut for me 😅

Also the way it's handled by the author doesn't make the ML very lovable... Like he was helping the dude out which I got, but then to get married to someone else right in front of him?! Yes he had to flee, but... why develop a physical relationship with the FL? Why do it so blatantly while in a relationship with another? And knowingly cause pain to another? Like you obviously know he has feelings for you?!

Like WTF?! I just felt really sorry for the servant. And just because the FL is fujoshi doesn't mean she should get away with fetishising their relationship. It's not cute, just creepy AF.

It's one thing when if it was an imaginary relationship, another when they actually have a very real, intense, sexual and complex past & present.

It just felt like a toxic relationship right from the start... Like if this was a Yaoi everyone would HATE the ML and the FL for how they're treating the servant...

I just couldn't root for the FL and the ML just seemed... Indecisive and cruel...

I thought their relationship is monogamous
( TДT) i mean i don't really mind but if the ML could have a lover then MC should have one too
っ╥╯﹏╰╥c

@Sabbina
ML grandad lost control over his Blessing, went mad and deleted their entire country.
Octavia, mother of Matisa, fears & hates him because he has same combat blessing and dude has history of partially destroying a castle when he was angry.
Matisa needs more than one person to vent his steam and you bet Milliana would be ground to dust if his trusty battle twink wasn't there to take one for the team.

Group Leader
Hahaha really enjoy this one for it's outrageous-ness. If you can't handle the tags on this manga, I suggest you find something else to read, other than that, this is a pretty funny ride 😂😂😂

Also, rest in peace to the author, I hope the next reincarnation for you is one that you wanted. 🙏

I read both shoujo and BL and this manga just left me like... "what?" HAHA

sorry am gonna drop this LOL

Wow the hate on the ML is so shocking. So many people projecting their values on the characters and not even looking at some of the content and Dynamics.

I really don't get all the hate. The culture and society is one in which bisexuality and open marriages are the norm.

Withouth too much fujoshi wet dream stuff it would be better. Okay, they are bi, but bi people dont speak about that all the fucking time !

Like with many isekai mangas, please lower your IQ to read this as logic is thrown out the door. 😆 After which, you will find this entertaining. :)

RIP the author... hopefully truck-kun reincarnated him into a busty babe isekai...

She's reincarnated sure
Her fiancé is into his mate, sure
She's into it and wants to support them, yeah nice ! A yaoi but with the helper's view, why not !
But why does he need to hit on her then ? Not my jam, I'm more into fidelity, loving one person only, that kinda s**t.
That's my preference however. I find the situation to be sort of embarrassing to reed.

@Thorrild because they're married aristocracy and need an heir to Daites? He also intends to fuck fujo out of her because he considers BL works degeneracy despite partaking in homosex himself, which is very natural for knights in the field with little to no women around.

Users who are viewing this thread