Dame Skill [Auto Mode] ga Kakuseishimashita ~Are, Guild no Scout-san, Ore wo "Iranai"-tte Itte Masendeshita?~ - Ch. 47 - The Nightmare Evolves

Fed-Kun's army
I’d rather he is dead tho. I can already smell his BS blaming all of this to MC and somehow he is the one who got praised once all of this is over
Yeah this, I'd rather the character just be dead than continue to exist as an annoying and idiotic antagonist that the author just forces. He should have already been dealt with the way Dredcor said after the last screw up he got caught in doing which did nothing and he did worse after that somehow. Like he isn't a good or enjoyable character to see doing anything, he isn't smart or competent as a villain character but instead idiotic, irritating and egotistical.

The character is like the generic "courting death" young masters from cultivation or wuxia stories but at least they usually get dealt with in a couple chapters because the authors know they suck as characters.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new chapter!

Right - Claus will subdue the dragon with finesse. Then Gaine and his party will get away scott free without any blame and will probably even be credited with the achievement.
If that happens, this story will technically be garbage :haa: :aquadrink:

Dex-chan lover
Is the douche still alive tho?
If yes smh F U author :bleh:
If he’s dead DEAD heck yea we party tonight:win:
Naw makes it better if he does die then he can’t be humiliated and punished by authority plus we can laugh at him when he does executed for actions.

Double-page supporter
It's kind of weird that I was wondering where Charlotte was during the fight if she's part of the team, she was never shown anywhere, but she still teleports to Claus all beat up at the end.

Reactions: le3
Dex-chan lover
he probably uses a dozens of days, and be very weak after
now if those ahole just stop being an ahole (by attacking mc after all is done), which probably not... heh

Dex-chan lover
truly hope Gaine is still alive, just so we can see the aftermath about him getting downed for real this time. let's see him and his family turn into criminal slaves for this mess.

Dex-chan lover
Because it takes over TWELVE chapters to resolve this battle. Talk about the mangaka phoning it in. I don't even understand how his Auto Mode lasts this long in relative time.
Okay, I slightly underestimated

Users who are viewing this thread