Dame Skill [Auto Mode] ga Kakuseishimashita ~Are, Guild no Scout-san, Ore wo "Iranai"-tte Itte Masendeshita?~ - Ch. 50 - Ark Wyvern vs Claus

Dex-chan lover
So honest question here...what next?

In a few dozen chapters, we've gone from the first glimmer of potential in his power, to killing the calamity dragon as powerful as any ever known in legend. Where do we go from here? Where could we go from here? If we are escalating the MC's power, about all that is left is to kill gods, and we don't know if gods even exist.

There's nowhere for the writer to go. All I can think is that he was given some courtesy warning that the axe was falling in about six issues, so he decided to speedrun to the final boss so that he could be axed with style.

Dex-chan lover

In a few dozen chapters, we've gone from the first glimmer of potential in his power, to killing the calamity dragon as powerful as any ever known in legend. Where do we go from here? Where could we go from here? If we are escalating the MC's power, about all that is left is to kill gods, and we don't know if gods even exist.

There's nowhere for the writer to go. All I can think is that he was given some courtesy warning that the axe was falling in about six issues, so he decided to speedrun to the final boss so that he could be axed with style.
I look at raw until this arc finish and decided to drop this.

this dragon molt more to 5 head. this is dumb considering 2 head is calamity tier that need team of high rank adventurer to subjugate.

Aggregator gang
tactical use of colour spreads goes so hard on my hype meter - like by all metrics, this should be a mid series; fairly cliche set up, generic characters, standard goals, average writing - yet the art somehow elevates it to a higher level

Supporter

Raws are still ahead by like, 40 chapters still.

Dex-chan lover
I look at raw until this arc finish and decided to drop this.

this dragon molt more to 5 head. this is dumb considering 2 head is calamity tier that need team of high rank adventurer to subjugate.
Nah, it's not really all that dumb, because they already implied that it can happen again with that thing about delayed leveling-up. In fact, I'm pretty sure that one of them must have screamed something to the tune of, "JUST HOW MANY MONSTERS DID THAT FUCKING IDIOT FEED THIS THING!?"

If nothing else, think of this as one of those final bosses with the holy-fuck-where-does-it-end!? number of life bars you gotta burn through to kill it. And even before that was a thing, we have Frieza from DBZ with his this-isn't-even-my-final-form bullshit. So it's not like it hasn't been done before.

Dex-chan lover
Nah, it's not really all that dumb, because they already implied that it can happen again with that thing about delayed leveling-up. In fact, I'm pretty sure that one of them must have screamed something to the tune of, "JUST HOW MANY MONSTERS DID THAT FUCKING IDIOT FEED THIS THING!?"

If nothing else, think of this as one of those final bosses with the holy-fuck-where-does-it-end!? number of life bars you gotta burn through to kill it. And even before that was a thing, we have Frieza from DBZ with his this-isn't-even-my-final-form bullshit. So it's not like it hasn't been done before.
yes we got huge hint that it will molt again. but the fact that mc only need to injure previous form and time to subjugate higher form still same 3h are dumb.

Users who are viewing this thread