Dame Skill [Auto Mode] ga Kakuseishimashita ~Are, Guild no Scout-san, Ore wo "Iranai"-tte Itte Masendeshita?~ - Vol. 4 Ch. 22 - Claus' Secret Plan

Dex-chan lover
My money is that it's some sort of necromancy related skill. Gives life back to the dead or some such.

Dex-chan lover
Wouldn't ライフオブライブ be "life of live", not "live of life"? Not that it changes much, it's just as weird, but I assume it's just either the author not knowing what the phrase means but thinks it's cool, or it's about how her (life) is about creating (lives).

Why did the character design change into female the moment mc found out he's a female? What was the purpose of the char pretending to be male until then?
To make it a twist for the readers who definitely, totally, didn't know the char was a girl from her introduction.

Dex-chan lover
Why did the character design change into female the moment mc found out he's a female? What was the purpose of the char pretending to be male until then?
the same way with any series with hoodie/always wear helmet type of character who stop wearing them the moment they face revealed, whenever they are good guy or bad guy.

Dex-chan lover
The only reason I can come up with is that, maybe she thinks males are more likely accepted?

Wouldn't ライフオブライブ be "life of live", not "live of life"? Not that it changes much, it's just as weird, but I assume it's just either the author not knowing what the phrase means but thinks it's cool, or it's about how her (life) is about creating (lives).
Considering she mentions "dolls," I'll assume that her skill is more so controlling puppets/marionettes (or maybe even necromancy) and thus the whole "Life Bestowal" (生命付与) meaning. This is purely off the context clues. Maybe a raw reader can clear this up.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
It might be a reference to "live a live", which basically means "live a life", defining what that means from the game named live a live would essentially mean live the life of x, so it probably means the dolls are bestowed something similar to life and a basic form of intellegence.

As for why i mention the game itself, the definition the game uses is likely the original source, which is to "live a life experience".

Dex-chan lover
I was also thinking it might be a Live a Live reference, but the fact that it has the dakuten there for a slightly different reading made me wonder if that was really the case.

Considering she mentions "dolls," I'll assume that her skill is more so controlling puppets/marionettes (or maybe even necromancy) and thus the whole "Life Bestowal" (生命付与) meaning. This is purely off the context clues. Maybe a raw reader can clear this up.
Right, but in a decent amount of things like that, it's not really "puppet control" but giving items souls which allow them to follow commands (which would still fit with the "creating lives" bit I was saying / life bestowal).

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the chapter! I feel like "Life Bestowal" makes more sense.

Supporter
"Damn it, what the hell is the guild doing? They should be regulating this!!"
Yeah, they should. And that they don't is kind of an egregious plot hole, especially considering they hired a clan that is affiliated with two of their examinees (one of whom they already paid special attention to) as helpers. Are there no background checks at all?
They put a tail on Claus, observing him for quite a while, but these guys, who obviously hold an unreasonable grudge against him, go unchecked, completely ruining the exam. I can hardly fathom this amount of incompetence.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
It didn't seem like she was deliberately hiding it though. If it's mode of dress, I kinda find what she's wearing practical for their line of work.

Dex-chan lover
For the bamboozle.

Odds are the ending page girl's skill is either necromancy, or bestowing "life" to inanimate objects, allowing them to move.

Users who are viewing this thread