Dame Skill [Auto Mode] ga Kakuseishimashita ~Are, Guild no Scout-san, Ore wo "Iranai"-tte Itte Masendeshita?~ - Vol. 5 Ch. 31 - The Guild Shakes

Dex-chan lover
Man I love how all of the Auto skills have stunting built right in.

image.png

Dex-chan lover
So this guy literally attempted to murder someone who he kicked out of the party, and she was cool with it and stayed without telling anyone? wtf
The money and celebrity status are so good, so what about a little murder attempt, you'd be surprised what people are willing to justify to themselves if it benefits them.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
...did the thief girl (the spy from the guild) arrive at the guild before the MC?

...How?
Most likely just arrived right after (or right before) the MC went past the window, remember that she just barely managed to keep up with the MC on automode once before, also from the looks of it she seemed to take a shortcut out of the dungeon so she probably left there before they did.

Aggregator gang
...did the thief girl (the spy from the guild) arrive at the guild before the MC?

...How?
Thief girl was traveling through the what appears to be a ventilation shaft, which presumably goes straight up to the outside. Going by the Roman numerals of the floors in chapter 28, they were 10 floors deep in the catacombs. I thinking that MC didn't use Auto-return until they were outside the dungeon as he wouldn't want to accidentally leave the mage girl behind in a dungeon that is way above their level.

So my guess is Thief girl would just go straight up out the dungeon, then over to the guild. MC would need to travel up 10 floors of the dungeon before auto-returning home.

Dex-chan lover
goddamn this dudes a fuckin asshole, his ideals about skills are stupid and i wish he died when he poisoned himself (not gonna lie tho skills and items in this universe are kinda dumb anyway)

It would have been funny if he ended up burning through the 10 minutes in his time stop state. Oops, the poison wasn't paused. Especially if he can't end his stopped time at will.

If it did work his time stop + always hit item, wouldn't someone have found Claus outright assassinated somewhere with an item that could have traced back to Gaine. Don't they have laws against murder? Or is he in "I'll just make whatever I do/did not a crime after I'm king" mode? That's a big "if" and a large gamble when it fails.

Dex-chan lover
Thank u always for ur great work...
^^...

After his grand? speech to his party only to see his nemesis yet again defeat him...
XD...

Dex-chan lover
So the whole thing is this guy in his arrogance made a mistake and as a result decided to have a permanent enemy and make the entire adventurer guild his enemy...

Dex-chan lover
Damn the manga adaptation is burning through the novel content REALLY fast.

Edit:My frame of reference being the OG web novel, which ends at some point soon after this, but I had a look at the manga raws, and I saw that it is at ch 78, not counting extras.

And I could tell from the titles that the manga went beyond the plot of the OG web novel AND the Light Novel remake, based on what I see on the links shown here on mangadex.

Weird, new manga content perhaps? That or not all of the recent light novel volumes are sold at the online store yet?
Manga finishing up LN Volume 2 around here iirc, like next 3-4 chapters, there is a 3rd Volume but manga finish that one at around 60-61 (that number may change cuz volume numbering), so after that is pretty much original manga content, unless author plan to publish a 4th later, since 3rd is from this year, but yeah

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
God I'm looking forward to seeing how the guild will interrogate them after all this lol

Dex-chan lover
Even though it is willy nilly, I like that it is more than just "oh he is inferior"....it is that PLUS the fact that his skill at the time lost due to the strict wording of MCs

Users who are viewing this thread