Dame Skill [Auto Mode] ga Kakuseishimashita ~Are, Guild no Scout-san, Ore wo "Iranai"-tte Itte Masendeshita?~ - Vol. 5 Ch. 33 - Confession

Dex-chan lover
god dang. it really annoys me that they got away essentially scot-free.

the minor psychological damage on Gaine through his own father compensates only a very tiny bit.
Yeah it's like attempted murder lol here's some comedic relief

Dex-chan lover
I'm so sad all of them didn't get raked over the coals.

This is gonna go nonstop harassing Claus isn't it?

If only this guy gets to end up like Simon from the Red Mage manga... He really deserves it. Maybe without the excessive gore part though... That was over the top.
In a way, it's now worse for Gaine. Claus has not only caught the eye of a great newcomer but also Gaine's father who in just this one chapter proved he has an eye for people and far superior intellect. His father should be keeping a close eye on what Gaine will be doing in the future IF this doesn't turn into some bad writing and get sweeped under the rag.

Double-page supporter
This is effectively a declaration of war between the guild and the baron + son. Before, the guild only suspected things and could only act covertly.
Well now the cards are on the table. The guild knows for certain that the baron and his son are completely corrupt, and the baron knows that the guild is trying to hold them accountable.
The problem is it seems that, the guild from the capital is working with them, at least it's how that guy had said...

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the chapter!
I'm so sad all of them didn't get raked over the coals.

This is gonna go nonstop harassing Claus isn't it?

If only this guy gets to end up like Simon from the Red Mage manga... He really deserves it. Maybe without the excessive gore part though... That was over the top.
Or without the billion chapters of "And then he came back."

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for translating!

I actually kind of like the dad...

Also, aside from being a spoiled brat; we can see he is the type who only hears/learns what he wants. Dad saves his dumb hide, and calmly tells him to do better/be smarter... And even before he sees Claus, Gaine is wallowing in his usual crap.

Given insane power, but his crap personality leaves him full of weaknesses... Honestly, I love the world (and his own goons) slowly seeing that solid gold Adonis is actually a wet poop wrapped in gold foil.

Dex-chan lover
god dang. it really annoys me that they got away essentially scot-free.

the minor psychological damage on Gaine through his own father compensates only a very tiny bit.
With that guy's ego, I'm not so sure it's just minor. His own father pretty much just called him a dumbass, albeit in more subtle business-like-speak, and even gave Claus a high assessment. Though the Baron bailed him out of the Guild, is he really on his son's side?

Aggregator gang
A baron? That's it? A fucking baron? Literally the lowest possible nobility ranking? (Not including Knights, since that title isn't passed down.) A baron of all things has the power to interfere in the guild's affairs?
A first generation baron. He is an upstart commoner who bought (bribed) his way into nobility. Guild and to a lesser extent "real" nobles wouldn't tolerate these kind of shenanigans' even with f you money.

Dex-chan lover
A baron? That's it? A fucking baron? Literally the lowest possible nobility ranking? (Not including Knights, since that title isn't passed down.) A baron of all things has the power to interfere in the guild's affairs?
Well, he did said his family got a noble title in single generation.

So, I guess it was either Gaine’s father or grandfather that got it “recently”.

However seing as their merchants, most of their power and connections likely comes from that and not simply a noble title

Dex-chan lover
Gaine got away for now, it's worth it later
Any spoiler on WHEN that happens? Just a chap number or estimate is fine. I know the raws are out quite far ahead, looking forward to his downfall

Users who are viewing this thread