Dame Skill [Auto Mode] ga Kakuseishimashita ~Are, Guild no Scout-san, Ore wo "Iranai"-tte Itte Masendeshita?~ - Vol. 8 Ch. 58 - Return of the Hero

Dex-chan lover
220px-Tobaku_Hakairoku_Kaiji_123.png

Dex-chan lover
Call me suprised that Gaine's ass wasn't saved by his daddy this time! :lol:

Dex-chan lover
Is the manga ending since the main "antagonist" is imprisoned?

Dex-chan lover
Shame he will either break out cause of bullshit, or will be freed by some corrupt noble that wants the guild to suffer. Doubt we will see him get any repercussions anytime soon
Even if he manages to get out and his father helps him. His reputation and party is already ruined.

No one is likely to trust him.

Supporter
Prison? This PoS should be executed.
Normally, I'd disagree... but in Gaine's case, I think a prompt execution is the only punishment that's likely to stick. Gaine is also getting increasingly unhinged, and a maniac with a timestop ability can do a lot of damage before they're caught...

Dex-chan lover
Should have done like that other isekai(name escapes me but it was some healer mc) where the disgraced 'leader' attacked a town with his new bandit cohorts and was promptly sent to the gallows shortly after being captured...
what series is this actually?

...or what happens to teleport-girl, since she had ties to that party (how does their justice-system view this?).
On page 19 at the bottom the guild head said she is likely to be sentenced to a labor sentence of a collecting quest in a certain advanced rank dungeon and then we see Claus going to help her on her quest the next page.

Edit: I see now that all of this was settled long ago. 🤙🏻

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
My dude, the teleport girl is called Charlotte, Terrine being the dark elf thief assassin whatever she was btw (i think other group used Tierra instead)
edit: correction, Terrine is the guild receptionist with the monocle (the one in the page lol)
Imagine not being able to remember a characters name, and then being upset that the author "forgot" that character. It's like the best example of the comic strip of the guy shoving the stick into his bike and then blaming someone else

Dex-chan lover
Mika got honestly every right to be mad and snitch at him.
She did warn him that trying to overfeed it was a bad idea, so she is honestly not nearly as guilty as the others.
She was instrumental in its creation sure, but at least tried to prevent the whole thing.

Still gonna land her in jail im sure, but she should probably get a lighter sentence and might get away with less then lifetime prison?

Users who are viewing this thread