Damedol to Sekai ni Hitori Dake no Fan - Vol. 2 Ch. 12 - Airu

Dex-chan lover
God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. How shall we comfort ourselves, the murderers of all murderers? What was holiest and mightiest of all that the world has yet owned has bled to death under our knives: who will wipe this blood off us? What water is there for us to clean ourselves? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we have to invent? Is not the greatness of this deed too great for us? Must we ourselves not become gods simply to appear worthy of it?
I am forever cursed by this video I can't read it normally anymore

Double-page supporter
We have a clumsy idol and now a battle god, I wonder what the other members are
Well - the one who said that Airu would be fine then covered Urumin's eyes to shield her from the violence looks to be some combination of tall kuudere and team mom - probably something sort of like Yui in YuruYuri.

Dex-chan lover
A bunch of misfits barely functional in society trying to pander as idols even tho they barely can be called that, this is basically hololive, I love them

Dex-chan lover
Honestly the most effective way to get fans would be to embrace her crazy side and make it part of her idol identity

Was not expecting to have filler chapters in this manga... waste of time. Out of ideas ?
shame-on.gif

Dex-chan lover
We don't know the other girls well yet, but with such gems like Urumin and Airu, how do they not have thousands of fans already?

Users who are viewing this thread