Damedol to Sekai ni Hitori Dake no Fan - Ch. 15 - Enlightenment and Imagination

Dex-chan lover
Did she just Dox him 😂?.. She had no reason to do it but she does it anyway.. like a certain someone..

I can already feel some weird plot twist brewed.. But maybe it's not as dark than I thought because Urumin and Kimiya is like that..

Dex-chan lover
Okay, there are way too many people for me to reply to. She is not a love rivsl. She saw how flustered Urumin was when talking to Kimiya and she recognized him from school. Now she is going to work to getting them to meet when she isn't an idol.

Double-page supporter
Huh....

Probably she wants to steal Kimiya as a fan, or even just seduce him.
Most likely she'll use the removal of Urumin's one fan as an excuse to kick her out.

SLAY THE THOT

Dex-chan lover
Huh....

Probably she wants to steal Kimiya as a fan, or even just seduce him.
Most likely she'll use the removal of Urumin's one fan as an excuse to kick her out.

SLAY THE THOT
All I have to say to her is: good fucking luck

He's her only fan for a reason, our MC is a loyal one

BEGONE THOTIMUS PRIME

Dex-chan lover
Ha.... author has been giving too much focus on other girls recently... and right when we think we are back on track, a new member shoves in....

But we will not be swayed and shall root for our gu-

are her boobs bigger???

Dex-chan lover
Can anyone please explain why I always want to cheer Urumin on? Maybe it's cuz she tries so hard.

Dex-chan lover
FML

qlmubyJz_o.png

I now got Kylie Minogue stuck in my head with the song:

Can't Get You Out Of My Head​

Dex-chan lover
We saw a girl for two panel and people are throwing shit at the wall screaming about how she is a thot or a "fan thief" (wtf is a fan thief? You cant fucking steal a fan...) or even a love rival...

Boy, at least wait for her to say something else than "can i sit and talk to you since you're a fan of my friend?"

Like other said, these boy watch way too much hentai.

Dex-chan lover
You sick sadistic son of a bitch! You just had to share the pain with the rest of us!
I apologize deeply if you are a Gen-Xer. If you are not I love to inflict the pain we gone through on you millennial and zoom-zooms. Also shared pain is the best memories you can make.

Users who are viewing this thread