Damedol to Sekai ni Hitori Dake no Fan - Vol. 1 Ch. 10 - It's Always You

Dex-chan lover
are you allowed to just snatch recording devices from someone if you suspect them of this? idk the laws in jp but this felt kinda illegal lol
No. No you're not. At least not without a warrant. (not that I actually know about that warrant stuff. But at least non-law-enforcement can't steal your phone like that)
But it's jp, so who knows~

Dex-chan lover
No. No you're not. At least not without a warrant. (not that I actually know about that warrant stuff. But at least non-law-enforcement can't steal your phone like that)
But it's jp, so who knows~
They ARE in a private venue that requires admission to enter. The rules for admission, which you agree to if you enter unless they are grossly illegal, probably state (in addition to the "no pictures/filming" clause) that belongs are subject to search at the discretion of the staff.

Dex-chan lover
They ARE in a private venue that requires admission to enter. The rules for admission, which you agree to if you enter unless they are grossly illegal, probably state (in addition to the "no pictures/filming" clause) that belongs are subject to search at the discretion of the staff.
And even if they state that, they can't just take or search someone's property. Maybe if you literally signed a contract allowing that, but I am uncertain if the right to not be stolen from is even possible to sign away.

If I tell someone that if they enter my house, I am allowed to rip off their clothes and tear or burn them... I am still not allowed to do so even after they entered my house. I can demand they leave the premises, but even if we add the axiom that they actually said "sure" to that demand of mine, if they changed their mind and revoked their consent after entering I would suddenly find it illegal to do so.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Imma omw finding a cute & clumsy idol no one supported

Dex-chan lover
bd39e07dc634decc2cf330aedf269162.jpg

Dex-chan lover
And even if they state that, they can't just take or search someone's property. Maybe if you literally signed a contract allowing that, but I am uncertain if the right to not be stolen from is even possible to sign away.

If I tell someone that if they enter my house, I am allowed to rip off their clothes and tear or burn them... I am still not allowed to do so even after they entered my house. I can demand they leave the premises, but even if we add the axiom that they actually said "sure" to that demand of mine, if they changed their mind and revoked their consent after entering I would suddenly find it illegal to do so.
Yea, generally stuff like that is a thing, more so if you're putting a person into a state like that..
In these cases, the purchase of entry to the venue is the same kinda deal as when you scroll past all of the EULA text to click "I Accept" - In this case, kinda like how if you're toxic in an online game, your account status can just get straight up revoked.

In this case, they didn't smash the camera and they did so under the guise of "Let me make sure it's okay for you."
Is it right? Nah. Did it resolve the situation? Yeah.

Last note on all this, keeping in mind that this isn't directed at you personally or anything (Sorry for the reply, honestly, was just adding to the conversation) - This is a manga. A world different from our own that exists in its own state unless otherwise stated by the person who imagined and wrote the story that they're telling us. They can do whatever they want.

Dex-chan lover
1. Ah yes, good old "white knight" moment, nice
2. First aid? It was just a punch, and a really bad one. He'll be fine
3. Now's your chance girl

Dex-chan lover
He was right he should've given him the hook but, Kimiya is just a chad he dont want to waste his energy for that creep. NOW KITH

Users who are viewing this thread