Danshi Kokoseidakedo Gyaru ni TS Shimashita - Ch. 5

Dex-chan lover
Get all the gyarus to like you -> empower the gyaru god -> turn back into a dude and all the gyarus like you -> win forever.

Dex-chan lover
Ohh, finally the plot is coming. I bet this manga will probably end after hitting 20 plus chapters or so.

Dex-chan lover
Come on bro would you stop freaking it over every little thing? He's like a cat on a hot tin plate

Gripes aside, yay another chapter!

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Fuck off with "turn back" plot devices.
Either they are false or come with a cost.
Stop implementing them as "motivation" as for the MC too. All you end up is an over motivated MC, stuffed in all holes... wait what?

Anyhow bad trope is boring.

Dex-chan lover
... I have a hunch her new friend has an inkling about what's going on but is being tactful. Maybe this is not the first time the gyaru goddess swapped a gender or two?
Maybe a different goddess did it. (Lesbian goddess)

Dex-chan lover
(*Nowadays I usually use neutral pronouns for TS girls, but when it's wish fulfillment -- even if they put on a front of it not being so -- so comes the parade of she/her from me.)
True, as evidenced by the following cisn't moments:
ch 1 pg 4, "I am imagining myself as a girl";
ch 2 pg 4, "I like that I look good as a girl";
ch 3 pg 2, "I feel bad about my burly name but good when people still treated me as a girl";
ch 4 pg 11, "I feel embarrassed people are seeing me as a girl";
ch 5 pg 3, "I will overcome my embarrassment to ask for a bra";
ch 5 pg 5, "I don't know what I'm feeling about wearing a bra, but it's definitely not negative because that would be easy to figure out"
ch 5 pg 11, "I'm scared of being not enough of a girl to wear a bra, but when my friend says I was cute, I overcame that fear with curiosity of possibly being cute"
ch 5 pg 12, "omg I'm can't believe I'm a girl. I need to stare at myself in the mirror to make sure. I kinda like how I look"

Dex-chan lover
My Conspyracy Theory about the motives of the Gyaru God:

My first thought about all of this is "Why did she reward the guy by turning him into a Gyaru?".
One could simply say "Duh, it's the Gyaru God, of course she sees that as a reward", but I'm not happy with that answer.
Gyarus all about just being themselves, not letting themselves be pushed by society, so why would the Gyaru God push someone that doesn't want to be a Gyaru, or even a girl, into being one?

What I think, is that being the Goddess of those that free themselves of societies expectations and just are their true and best selves (Gyarus), she can see inside people, see their true selves.
She uses that to help girls come out of their shell into the beautiful Gyarus they are inside, but too burdened under expectations, fears, etc.
Here, she would have seen inside our MC, and seen "his" true self, so she did what she always does: Let that be free, transforming the body to fit the true self.
But then she realized that turning a "boy" into a Gyaru, and especially one which such big anxieties and fears, would inevitable cause them a lot of problems and an identity crisis.
So she came back and is helping out by giving her a "Mission" of coming out of her shell and making friends, so she can come to accept her true self and get the happy life with lots of friends she deserves.

Supporter
I feel that the Gyaru Goddess should be able to drain existing Gyaru at the school of their Gyaru power.
tiny gyaru has 999 IQ and already knows that the protagonist actually wants to be a gyaru and is getting them to realize that for themselves

edit: oh, person above me actually just said this, but with more words

Dex-chan lover
  • make friend with all gyaru at school
  • collect gyaru power
  • have enough power to turn back into guy
  • worried is (s)he gonna turn back into guy or stay gyaru
ah yes, cliche genben manga plot (except author decided to give some plot twist)
"It's an old plot sir, but it checks out"

Double-page supporter
I get the whole reserved thing.. but .. that level of "I can't look at ( o )( o ) ! " is for body swaps, not when they're your own, even magically endowed!

Dex-chan lover
Being a gyaru is more fun. bro is gonna end up lonely and unable to interact with girls if she goes back to being a guy.

Watch it turn out that the Gyaru Goddess actually can't turn him back because she's the Gyaru Goddess so she can only MTF and not FTM or something like that.

Users who are viewing this thread