Danshi Koukousei wo Yashinaitai Onee-san no Hanashi - Vol. 2 Ch. 44 - Confirmation

FUCK OFFFFFFFFFF REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Every single time when something starts developing a new character is introduced and fucks up the balance of the story. FUCK OFF

low-key hate character types like that little girl who get in peoples business with bad intentions. just leave lmao

Fed-Kun's army
What a frightening child...
896f6a8a.jpg

Double-page supporter
Impressive kid. Also impressively douchey. Clearly she has no ground inserting herself or anyone else into that relationship for the sake of her own moral satisfaction. It'd be one thing if it was an arguably dangerous or unhealthy relationship but I think we're pretty far from that. Not to mention how incredibly annoying and regressive a character she is.

Dex-chan lover
So...what I'm getting from this is that they need to plan for marriage now, right?

Fed-Kun's army
Loli's are a plague, I'm in this for onee-san highlight not kids. I now fully expect this kid to be butting in because she's into him and giving him the water was a pretext for an indirect kiss or some shit.

sf

I Usually like sum cute lolis

But man, this child
So F annoying

Begoneeeeee

here we go, adding in a unnecessary character that interferes between the two main characters..urg just why?!! why do mangakas always feel the need to do this what these kinds of stories. whats even worse, it's a child😑😑😑

Group Leader
i love this kid. the other people reading this probably don't cuz they're here for the obsessive and caring onee-san.

Dex-chan lover
i like her for actually being reasonable despite butting in and not because of feeling and stuff, this manga kinda take the law seriously (see how onee-san asked his parents permission to keep him)

Well, even if she called the police, he would have been fine. His "Sister" would have some issues with the law. Let's see of this became some moving force to finally learn more about Miss Oneesan. Well, maybe she is a Brazilian footballer or a singer.

Dex-chan lover
Oh it's so realistic for a child lmao, misunderstanding and all that bwahha

Users who are viewing this thread