Daredemo Dakeru Kimi ga Suki - Ch. 31 - (New) I'm Having A Threesome!

Dex-chan lover
motherfucker already sold 200k in 3 volumes, not sure why they need to retcon.

Fed-Kun's army
It sounds to me like this is what the author wanted to do in the first place, but wasn't allowed, but now is allowed as he finally has permission.

Either way, I feel like it makes more sense to have him have sex with other girls too, so he realizes that he likes doing it with Agawa the most.

Dex-chan lover
I love that the author just decided I didn't like it so I'm doing what I wanted and becoming MC. I guess the question is in the redraw, does this become the Canon event?

Dex-chan lover
I'm confused with this timeline breaking stuff but I guess it's fine? I mean he did say that he gonna go for threesome. both of them are slut and he still love Agawa. It's not like they are dating or anything yet.

before anyone says it dumb and all that the whole school is horny so it's already dumb in the first place.

Dex-chan lover
I now 100% believe that this manga was going to be much crazier at first, because if the author had to beg so hard to get these changes approved, who knows what other narratives had been rejected so far by his editor.

In fact, I'm going into FULL RETARDED HEADCANON SPECULATION MODE HERE, but it always felt off to me that after Agawa started fucking with the MC, she hasn't fucked anyone else, despite the fact that there were small bits, like THIS page, which make it seem like there was going to be more direct competition with the MC, but has led nowhere so far. In my headcanon, the editor might have stopped the mangaka from going in this direction, which could explain the extra chapter, which was the mangaka "scratching" that itch.

Well, again, full useless speculation, but this threesome certainly changes the characterization of the MC, so who knows what might happen from here on.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I get the author submitted to the horny but this felt like a what if chapter or something. I've seen other manga get retconned like One Punch Man has many redraws & changes which were for the better. This here felt like Gotou isn't going to help Agawa out in the long run with how she is with relationships. There is a chance that the stuff from chapter 35 won't happen (which I think it shouldn't happen again) but who knows at this point. Thanks for the translations.
At least this one got his priority straight, only fixing what was the biggest oversight in his mind.

Wake me up when he decided to redo the first five chapter, the next arc because it didn't make sense from thereon, then redoing first chapter again because the tits aren't detailed enough for him.

Wow, what an amazing development!
And now he's retconning his work only a couple of weeks after release. Wish I could be a fly-on-the-wall during his conversations with his editors.

About the teacher
It probably will still happen, it happened in the original hentai.

Dex-chan lover
Takeda-sensei should just canonize these as their own endings every time we hit a big arc.

Users who are viewing this thread