Daredemo Dakeru Kimi ga Suki - Vol. 4 Ch. 37 - So You Already Picked Up A New Girl?

Dex-chan lover
So did Agawa had sex with the other guy? And why did she seek Gotou out this chapter? I thought she was trying to avoid him.
Yes she did it was only implied instead of shown but it's agawa. On top of that it's been interesting to see this new storyline play out kinda wish the author would have kept agawa's two friends in since they were how we got information on agawa's past. But at least we get to learn more about gotou through akito. Agawa's starting to seem interested in gotou and akito relationship I don't think she understands how much gotou cares for akito yet though.

Dex-chan lover
I'm contemplating just dropping this for 2 years then read everything at once because what even is happening anymore
Unfortunately too much Manga falls in that category, I have hundreds of series for which I rather wait until they are more developed and over 60 that I rather wait until they are done however long it takes not to mention how easily something regardless of quality can be cancelled.

Of course if everyone thought of it this way, no Manga would be sold, is just that is never too late to completely mess the story, in this case curiosity got the best of me, but if you can hold off, yeah I think you should wait.
Not to mention how too many stories simply don't flow well unless they are read by the volume, is like being fed by the drop.

Group Leader
I just found it quite peculiar because even a dumpster fire like Kanojo no Tomodachi has comments:

26RUHwt.png
It's most likely because Magazine Pocket is not where the series is primarily published.

The series releases on Young Magazine (physical/digital magazine) and their website Yanmanga (which doesn't have a comment section in case you're curious).

They just sublicense it to Magazine Pocket. Also on the Magazine Pocket version you need to use their premium currency to read it, unlike native Magazine Pocket series which you can read for free. Kanojo no Tomodachi, which is also a yanmanga series, actually lets you read up to the second latest for free which explains the massive comment and favorites difference.

The amount of people who pay to read the chapters vs the ones who read for free is night and day. Almost nobody wants to pay to read an entire manga on an app. You can even see it in your own screenshot. The premium latest chapters have 10-20 comments, the free chapter has 200+.

Lastly, this series is really not very popular at all. Last time I looked it up on Japanese image boards and social media there was barely anyone talking about it.

So yeah, no wonder it's got an empty comment section. Very few people (by serialized manga standards) are reading it over in Japan.

Last edited:
Group Leader
I swear Akito was scientifically formulated to make a guy fall head over heels for her, and what a sharp contrast between her and Agawa.
They’re probably going to do it in a bathroom stall after running in to hide from passing girls.
Then Gotou’s going to freak out because he didn’t know virgin girls bleed when their hymen breaks the first time they have sex (provided it didn’t already break due to strenuous physical activity or injury).

Dex-chan lover
I swear Akito was scientifically formulated to make a guy fall head over heels for her, and what a sharp contrast between her and Agawa.
They’re probably going to do it in a bathroom stall after running in to hide from passing girls.
Then Gotou’s going to freak out because he didn’t know virgin girls bleed when their hymen breaks the first time they have sex (provided it didn’t already break due to strenuous physical activity or injury).
Agawa ntr'd herself will be rather funny 🤣. Especially because it will be her on fault.

Group Leader
Agawa ntr'd herself will be rather funny 🤣. Especially because it will be her on fault
It doesn’t even really feel like NTR at that point, since Agawa being Agawa, she consciously chose to keep Gotou at a distance while constantly fucking around with other guys, actually NTRing him, and not really seeing him or treating him like a significant other.

The author definitely seems like an A-tier troll, so I’m pretty on the fence as to whether or not he’ll actually have Agawa and Gotou be together at the end, or if Gotou will straight up be shipped off with Akito (or get a forever alone ending).

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I
It doesn’t even really feel like NTR at that point, since Agawa being Agawa, she consciously chose to keep Gotou at a distance while constantly fucking around with other guys, actually NTRing him.

The author definitely seems like an A-tier troll, so I’m pretty on the fence as to whether or not he’ll actually have Agawa and Gotou be together at the end, or if Gotou will straight up be shipped off with Akito (or get a forever alone ending).
I am of the same persuasion it seem the author has gone out of his way to make agawa unlikable as a character which is a shift in tone. As well as abounding her back story plot line we were getting through her friends and older half sister. He's made akito likable but put up a road block with gotou's association with agawa so it would seem we are going to get an end with him alone again if his budding relation ship with akito doesn't survive the bullying. But I do find it funny that agawa's rejection of him caused him to switch to a new girl so fast which is why I think agawa just thinks there sex friends and hasn't figured out that gotou is developing real feels for akito

Aggregator gang
But then the author would have to change the title of the manga :dogkek:

I can already picture the headline: "Daredemo Dakeru Kimi ga Suki: An Unprecedented Name Change - Author Recognizes That the Manga’s Title No Longer Fits the Revised Plot After Redrawing Chapters 31-35 and Decides to Rename It."

Dex-chan lover

I can already picture the headline: "Daredemo Dakeru Kimi ga Suki: An Unprecedented Name Change - Author Recognizes That the Manga’s Title No Longer Fits the Revised Plot After Redrawing Chapters 31-35 and Decides to Rename It."
No I guess the title doesn't make sense anymore

Not sure why people believe it has to be one or the other. The whole reason for the rewrite is because the author wanted to make a 3P. I very much believe he intents to make the situation into a 3-way relationship between Gotou, Agawa, and Akito. (Maybe even 4 with Agawa's sister? Or howevermany girls he ends up introducing as potentials for MC.)

God knows. This story is all over the place and characters' characters can change on a dime.

Dex-chan lover
On the positive side, at least Akito isn't a slut & is going to be used as a malicious plot point for the author (for now). I mean when Gotou did what he did then what do you expect people will think when he hangs out with girls especially in high school. I honestly don't want him to hook up with Akito but we'll see. Thanks for the translations.
If she gets targeted by the wrong people we could end up with Rape and Mind Break tags. Probably won't happen though.

Dex-chan lover
It doesn’t even really feel like NTR at that point, since Agawa being Agawa, she consciously chose to keep Gotou at a distance while constantly fucking around with other guys, actually NTRing him, and not really seeing him or treating him like a significant other.
It's not even cheating let alone NTR since she never committed to a relationship with Gotou and nobody is stealing her away. In this timeline he's just in the Fuckbuddy Zone. None of the guys in the Fuckbuddy zone are real relationships. That's what Fuckbuddies are for: a hard dick or a piece of ass with no romantic entanglements.

It's not really even BSS since he was just one of the Fuckbuddies since the very beginning.

Group Leader

“I Am Now Rather Indifferent to You Who Can Have Sex With Anyone”
Not sure why people believe it has to be one or the other. The whole reason for the rewrite is because the author wanted to make a 3P. I very much believe he intents to make the situation into a 3-way relationship between Gotou, Agawa, and Akito. (Maybe even 4 with Agawa's sister? Or howevermany girls he ends up introducing as potentials for MC.)

God knows. This story is all over the place and characters' characters can change on a dime.
So basically we’ll have to add “harem” to the genre tags.

So basically we’ll have to add “harem” to the genre tags.

Yeah that's my guess, at least. If things continue in this direction that looks to be where it's headed. Maybe some plotline where Gotou gets with Akito, and Agawa looking on from the side decides she wants that too, so he takes them both. I dunno. Makes sense with the intended theme of the rewrite.

Users who are viewing this thread