Daredemo Dakeru Kimi ga Suki - Ch. 41 - You Sure Talk A Lot

Dex-chan lover
But isn't that the point anymore?
Was it ever the point? The editor is an integral part of creating a good story. He's the first reader of the manuscript, who likely has way more experience reading and releasing stories than the author, who points out what doesn't work. If you let the author go with no supervision, it's one less layer of quality assurance.

Personally, however nice it was worded, it feels like the editorial gave up on the author and they just let him cook as long as it sells. Previously, it felt more like a coherent story, with direction, character arcs, etc. And now it's more a vehicle for MC to get to another threesome.

Dex-chan lover
I think someone had a birthday party in the library, since they forgot to clean up the balloons

GsHbKnM.png
must be tough being a janitor in that school

Dex-chan lover
Oh yeah, a bit random, but for those who still care to know... it seems the rewrite had no impact on the manga's popularity, lol.
The manga's still doing well—Volume 4 ranked on Oricon and is actually tracking a bit better than Volume 3.

So yeah, it seems the core audience didn’t mind the new version. (or any issues they might have had were not enough to stop supporting it).

Z4ocfoT.jpeg

Last edited:
Thanks for the chapter. One part of me liked this chapter she gets jealous - it’s cute/sexy distracting flirting. But another part of me sees the end of the chapter and think the author has a 3some fetish and wants to draw another that feels more “natural”.
oh no other 3some, no pls no

Fed-Kun's army
Oh yeah, a bit random, but for those who still care to know... it seems the rewrite had no impact on the manga's popularity, lol.
The manga's still doing well—Volume 4 ranked on Oricon and is actually tracking a bit better than Volume 3.

So yeah, it seems the core audience didn’t mind the new version. (or any issues they might have had were not enough to stop supporting it).

Z4ocfoT.jpeg

Just a little tip: When comparing two sets of data, you need to show both; otherwise, the comparison loses credibility and can lead to misleading conclusions. I also don't see the need to mark this as a spoiler. Here’s the data from the third volume:

bQdstzp.png

Another thing to consider: Two factors that may have influenced the sales of Volume 4 are the significant media buzz created by the redraw and the extensive publicity surrounding it. Here’s an example of advertising done by Young Magazine:

hgLf7Nz.png

I’m not sure if the core audience didn’t mind the new version, but it seems reasonable to attribute the stronger sales of Volume 4 compared to Volume 3 to the controversy and publicity generated by the redraw.

Dex-chan lover

Z4ocfoT.jpeg
Thank you kindly, I have no idea how to gauge a Manga's popularity.

Honestly I don't want it to get axed, at worst I wish for the author to see his mistakes and correct them, have the chance to do better.
I wonder if following it chapter by chapter wasnt a mistake, but at least I am doing it with other readers.

Is this seriously selling more than the last volume of Nagatoro?

Dex-chan lover
Agawa getting more jealous/petty by the chapter is definitely interesting to see. Kind of hoping nothing bad happens to Akito, though.

Dex-chan lover
After reading the first one then the rewrites, then the same shit happening anyway in one of those filler chapters and uh... I feel my brain cells commiting senpukku

Dex-chan lover
Thank you kindly, I have no idea how to gauge a Manga's popularity.

Honestly I don't want it to get axed, at worst I wish for the author to see his mistakes and correct them, have the chance to do better.
I wonder if following it chapter by chapter wasnt a mistake, but at least I am doing it with other readers.

Is this seriously selling more than the last volume of Nagatoro?
That and selling more than Kaijuu and RoR is insane to me.

Dex-chan lover
I think it would have been better to not have Agawa go jealous right off the bat. She should have just kept teasing Gotou and trying to get reactions out of him. Then slowly as he spent more time with Akito, Agawa gotten jealous. Once that build up occurs her being jealous would be a way to move them forward.

Oh well another threesome it is...

Dex-chan lover
Was it ever the point? The editor is an integral part of creating a good story. He's the first reader of the manuscript, who likely has way more experience reading and releasing stories than the author, who points out what doesn't work. If you let the author go with no supervision, it's one less layer of quality assurance.

Personally, however nice it was worded, it feels like the editorial gave up on the author and they just let him cook as long as it sells. Previously, it felt more like a coherent story, with direction, character arcs, etc. And now it's more a vehicle for MC to get to another threesome.
was the editor the main reason the author went to akito inclusion? ngl i didn't like the whole teacher thing in the one chapter. Ik that path got cancelled, but i think the whole teacher blackmail route was worse, i think what they're doing with akito is better imo.

Users who are viewing this thread