Daredemo Dakeru Kimi ga Suki - Ch. 41 - You Sure Talk A Lot

Power Uploader
Hilarious how Agawa is in need of attention once the guy actually likes her and has to spend some time with other person. Pretty fun chapter overall, people taking this story way to deep.

Thanks Chekov for translation, as always!

Dex-chan lover
Oh yeah, a bit random, but for those who still care to know... it seems the rewrite had no impact on the manga's popularity, lol.
The manga's still doing well—Volume 4 ranked on Oricon and is actually tracking a bit better than Volume 3.

So yeah, it seems the core audience didn’t mind the new version. (or any issues they might have had were not enough to stop supporting it).

Z4ocfoT.jpeg
So you're saying this mess is getting an anime in a couple of years?

Dex-chan lover
Hilarious how Agawa is in need of attention once the guy actually likes her and has to spend some time with other person. Pretty fun chapter overall, people taking this story way to deep.

Thanks Chekov for translation, as always!
Yeah, she's the one that rejected him as a boyfriend and just wants to keep him as a fuck-buddy. Until her sister had him he WAS her personal fuck-buddy though.

Dex-chan lover
Agawa was incredibly annoying this chapter, but she did nothing out of character

It's probably the first time in her life she felt this level of jealousy, and she only knows how to act like a slut. I get it but it's still annoying as fuck to watch. I don't think I'll ever care about this character again

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Was this manga always this bad?
yeah, i kinda got invested with the previous plot about she was kinda more of a meek with a bit of drama going on, but now author just go uwoogh seegs and make her a complete slut

Double-page supporter
Author really managed to make Agawa totally unlikable to me. I’m in the big boobs faction but I really want Akito to win. I don’t even want a 3some with the 2 of them, only akito will do

Dex-chan lover
My money is on another rewrite and a third timeline appearing.
In the future, there will be literature scholars analyzing the different timelines, their significance and what-ifs. Truly a literary masterpiece that we are too smoothbrained to appreciate properly.
I mean I came here just for my peepee to tingle a bit.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter. One part of me liked this chapter she gets jealous - it’s cute/sexy distracting flirting. But another part of me sees the end of the chapter and think the author has a 3some fetish and wants to draw another that feels more “natural”.
This author isn't fooling anyone, their intentions are clear as day lmao

Dex-chan lover
I'm randomly reading this chapter and I have to ask. Why does he waste time with this slut? When a better girl is also interested in him?
Ruled by his desires and while Akito is really cute, she doesn't have Agawa sexual appeal.
A normal thinking man would most likely choose Akito over Agawa, but a man who has almost 0 filter over his desires is going to go with the sexy, easy screw over a committed cutie.

Dex-chan lover
I can't believe it... All this time... This manga was an advertisement for a page that talks about basic mathematics!

Users who are viewing this thread