Daredemo Dakeru Kimi ga Suki - Ch. 42 - Which Is Better?

Double-page supporter
Wait a minute did agawa say Akito-KUN?
yes, is generally used for boys, but it's not a hard rule. In business for example, is normal for a superior to call a young female surbordinate [her name]-kun.
It can be used in school too and sometimes it's not on a polite tone like here (more if it's between women). Agawa is more experienced for lewd thing, so she go for "Akito-kun" to show her that she's "her superior" in some sort.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Why didn't the author just leave this remake as a full hentai instead if he does not give a shit about the story?

This is now just a heavily censored, watered down hentai without the good bits.

Can't even fap to this if that's what the author is going for.

Double-page supporter
It's wild to me that people keep saying the story is better before the rewrite. It's pretty much the same level of (trashy smut) quality. Did people forget that before the rewrite we were like two pages from the teacher molesting Agawa?

Dex-chan lover
I bet the girls would study as long as it was biology or health Ed.

Dex-chan lover
It's wild to me that people keep saying the story is better before the rewrite. It's pretty much the same level of (trashy smut) quality. Did people forget that before the rewrite we were like two pages from the teacher molesting Agawa?
Don't count him out yet, the author said that the cliche hentai teacher will still appear in this timeline.

For what, who knows.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, that MC has no restraints on his sexual impulses. Like sure, high school years are a complicated time with many emotions going out of whack, so being vulnerable to seduction is to be expected, but this guy ramps that weakness to a 10. It's a miracle he even lasted this long, but he'll surely snap in the next chapter.

Dex-chan lover
if akito is actually a guy ill lose my mind the author MIGHT be cooking
Bro RIP your inbox, everyone keeps replying to you about how kun is used in Japan.

People, please read previous comments before replying to a question, you may discover that someone already answered it before.

Dex-chan lover
Why does she care about MC again? MC proved that he doesn't really care about her with threesome and is just horny, so what makes him so special to her in this timeline?

Banned
Creampie Agawa and make the beta-female akito watch . force her into a corner then fuck agawa form behind while you both stand over her. Make her watch Agawa's smug orgasming face the whole time. tell her she needs to learn how to do it by watching first.
Then make Akito clean your cock after you cream pie agawa. only then do you do akito too.

Users who are viewing this thread