Daredemo Dakeru Kimi ga Suki - Ch. 40 - Take This Seriously!

Dex-chan lover
I don't think so after the rewrite i would honestly be surprised if this ends like the hentai. But I no longer think it will there are more characters in this version as well as having the child hood friend be a bit more fleshed out as a character. But I do think there will be some conflict with him and gotou as well as a base ball rivalry if the author hasn't forgotten that setup.
I feel the only certainty is that Gotou and Agawa will end together, my suspicion is that they'll have more ups and downs in the relationship compared to the hentai, but nothing as damaging to their future like getting expelled, which will help giving them a happier ending.

Dex-chan lover
Just put it on do-not-disturb mode.
Or the smooth-brain just needs to turn it off.

iu

Banned
all the people telling gotou to not check his phone messages don't get it.
not even checking his phone to look at the messages would be even ruder than looking at them and not responding.

Dex-chan lover
all the people telling gotou to not check his phone messages don't get it.
not even checking his phone to look at the messages would be even ruder than looking at them and not responding.
Who the fuck cares about him being rude?

Dex-chan lover
Guys, you don't get it. First, Agawa gave Goto & Akito a room. Then Agawa tries to make Goto horny. I think she wanna make Goto lose control so he fucks Akito. It's over for me, Sensei seems like making Agawa a real slut and no romance with Goto like in the previous timeline.

Dex-chan lover
This is what dear readers fk around means in every meaning of that words. Years after this jealous slut will wonder why she can't make money after graduation or get a decent job. Instead of learning how to fk around she should learn how to work... Yeah I can't deceive anybody.. she will fk around after graduation and make a lot of money on OF.. life...

Dex-chan lover
This "manga" is on hentai sites.. yeah that's author message..
There's hentai on Mangadex, too. Not much weight there, since we're the ones pirating and putting them on wherever.

The fact that this is a serialized publication instead of a doujin plays more into it than that.

Dex-chan lover
The characters' motivations are still a mess after the reboot, but at least something fun happened in this chapter.

Dex-chan lover
but nothing as damaging to their future like getting expelled, which will help giving them a happier ending.
Make sure the expellment route WILL happen, but this time, it will be Gotou's fault. And we'll probably get a juvie arc that justifies Gotou having to turn into an officer.

Gotou as a traffic officer and Gotou vs Yuki will also happen.

Users who are viewing this thread