Daredemo Dakeru Kimi ga Suki - Vol. 2 Ch. 13 - Do You Remember?

Dex-chan lover
Ok so does she have platinum blonde hair now compared to the initial cover art? Anyways he managed to convey his feelings somewhat but I am glad it didn't go the way I thought it would. He's lucky she's very competitive with the night time esports. Thanks for the translations.

Dex-chan lover
Why is this dude trying to cuck himself "You should go"
Come on man.
If you have the balls to pull her underneath the table and forcibly make out with her to prevent her from screwing senpai AND you receive confirmation that she's ok with you being possessive by choosing to go on a date with you afterwards, then you should have enough backbone and bravery to tell her just straight up "I don't want you to go" or "no, you aren't going" or "stay with me"

Dex-chan lover
Come on man.
Because doing otherwise would ruin their relationship. She has made it clear; she likes sex, she wants to have heaps of sex, with a lot of people. She also made it clear that she was upset by being dragged around by MC and constrained by him when she was dragged under the table.

You can't expect someone who is so free and open to suddenly accept someone else, who isn't even considered a good friend yet, telling them where they can go and what (or who) they can do. That shit takes time, and a good rapport with each other, which he's building up here, given that she took his feelings into account and acted on those rather than what he said she should do.

I get it, you don't like the MC getting cucked, but he knows what he's getting into as he tries to get closer to a girl who sleep around, and we the audience know what we're getting into given the plot synopsis. I imagine it's going to get worse at some point, and it feels very tame this chapter.

Double-page supporter
Come on man.
If you have the balls to pull her underneath the table and forcibly make out with her to prevent her from screwing senpai AND you receive confirmation that she's ok with you being possessive by choosing to go on a date with you afterwards, then you should have enough backbone and bravery to tell her just straight up "I don't want you to go" or "no, you aren't going" or "stay with me"
He does tell her he doesn't want her to go, but he tells her he cant force her to not go. Which is good he learned from his first mistake in the library. This isn't a story where just cause he's good with sex, that she falls for him.

Dex-chan lover
Come on man.
If you have the balls to pull her underneath the table and forcibly make out with her to prevent her from screwing senpai AND you receive confirmation that she's ok with you being possessive by choosing to go on a date with you afterwards, then you should have enough backbone and bravery to tell her just straight up "I don't want you to go" or "no, you aren't going" or "stay with me".
Now see, the line to cross between what a woman will accept is very thin and is up to each of them. But in general, I doubt they like being told what they can or can't do. The guy here realizes that he has no control over her, but still wants to befriend her, so yeah, he does treasure her, but he wants to think of her happiness first, even if said happinness does not include him. I would say that's a form of altruism. =/

Users who are viewing this thread