Daredemo Dakeru Kimi ga Suki - Vol. 2 Ch. 20 - That's Right!

Dex-chan lover
Bro has got to be the luckiest guy ever lol. Also if Gotou agrees with Agawa about finding a new sexfriend (which he won't), it will have diverged from the original series. Definitely can't wait for the next chapter.

Dex-chan lover
As much as people will bash this manga, this chapter was surprisingly heartfelt albeit the chapter ended very strangely. At least Gotou and Agawa talked it out & he got a bentou from her plus keep their relationship. As a bonus we also got to see Inukai getting what he deserved. Thanks for the chapter.

Supporter
As much as people will bash this manga, this chapter was surprisingly heartfelt albeit the chapter ended very strangely. At least Gotou and Agawa talked it out & he got a bentou from her plus keep their relationship. As a bonus we also got to see Inukai getting what he deserved. Thanks for the chapter.
See I completely agree,
People are saying he’s the same. But he’s admitted what he did was wrong and she’s forgiven him, and even wants to continue their association.
HE has consent to continue. So long as they communicate.
The douche did not and forced all his needs on her (and clearly wasn’t that fun I. The sack comparatively)

Like, how they got there was really odd but this is a basis for a solid relationship built on mutual understanding in my eyes

Users who are viewing this thread