Daredemo Dakeru Kimi ga Suki - Vol. 3 Ch. 29 - Reminds Me Of Something

Dex-chan lover
The speech bubble dick censorship is next level

big-brain-markiplier.gif

Dex-chan lover
The censorship on this chapter was hilarious & honestly prefer it that way. Oh wow looks like there was a guy in the past that Agawa possibly liked that got stolen from her but now she's claiming her man & his D. The 2 week wait sucks but it is what it is. Thanks for the chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Does this count as hypocritical, though Agawa does seem more into it than the MC was

Dex-chan lover
Hrmm. I wonder if part of the reason Agawa became such a freak is because she lost that boy when they were younger to her sister because her sister put out and she didn't, so after that she felt she had to in order to have a chance, and maybe gave up on love too. With how dumb this is, I'd be shocked if she had an emotional backstory behind it, and would kinda prefer her to just be horny and like sex, lol.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Hrmm. I wonder if part of the reason Agawa became such a freak is because she lot that boy when they were younger to her sister because her sister put out and she didn't, so after that she felt she had to in order to have a chance, and maybe gave up on love too. With how dumb this is, I'd be shocked if she had an emotional backstory behind it, and would kinda prefer her to just be horny and like sex, lol.
Yeah, I sort of agree. I do want Agawa and the MC to get together, but I'd rather it not be because Agawa is emotionally broken and he has to fix her with his pure love.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, I sort of agree. I do want Agawa and the MC to get together, but I'd rather it not be because Agawa is emotionally broken and he has to fix her with his pure love.
At this point, this is becoming more of a norm with teenagers these days. No direction, no sense of values or worth in themselves, they have to break themselves down in order to get anywhere, that goes for girls and guys, and there are more of them unhappy about it today than there were a decade or two ago.

It's sad and unreasonable, but that's just the reality of today.

Fed-Kun's army
We watched Agawa get cucked for most of this chapter. Fucking hilarious. I'm still hoping he'll get to fuck the Prez. his dick needs to go around a bit before settling down on super slut-chan, as cute as she is.
Hot backstory, not the first time her sister has done something similar, which we mostly suspected. Curious if it's the baseball guy and wondering if he still hooks with the prez.

Users who are viewing this thread