Daredemo Dakeru Kimi ga Suki

Dex-chan lover
There is no NTR. Guys, it's not NTR if you're not in a relationship, that's just regular envy. This manga is fun tbh

Dex-chan lover
The outrage over "NTR" aside. This is actually pretty decent. The best part about it is the characters actually feel like real people with their own goals in mind. I don't even think this is a proper use of the NTR tag at least not with the currently available chapters. The gal is just a slut that likes sex. I'm someone fairly strict about scores, so I'd say the 6/10 rating is pretty appropriate for what's available right now. I get that people think generally a 7 is average, but no... a 7 is actually good. 5 is average (and often forgettable). I think this is good enough that it's not forgettable.

With how the characters are written right now we could actually have a fairly interesting albeit degenerate story.
NTR can mean "netorare" and/or "netori", so it's a pretty broad term. It can also describe borderline situations, as when a love interest that isn't actually in a romantic/sexual relationship with the MC has sex with someone else. The tag is therefore appropriate here, if only in describing the situation at the outset.

I agree about scoring in a general sense. On a 1-10 scale, 5.5 is midpoint average, with 5 on the negative/low side of average (mediocre), and 6 being positive/high average (acceptable). As you say, 7 means "Good", so it should be reserved for titles that are above average - better than just acceptably "Fine" - in quality and/or enjoyability.

Dare demo Dakeru Kimi ga Suki, however, deserves better than 6.33 (its current MD score). Look at the ratings distribution. There's a massive, ridiculous spike in 1s. They account for fully 29% of user ratings. But relative to the overall trend in ratings, the vast majority of those 1s are outliers. Currently, the mathematical average rating is actually 5.82, so the MD score must be an adjusted average. But it's still way too low. Discounting outliers, the average score would be 7.28, which seems much more appropriate.

The so-called men who fanatically loathe "impure" women are shitting out 1s and thereby distorting the MD score. Decent folk should not suffer such fools to live, much less vote.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
There is no NTR. Guys, it's not NTR if you're not in a relationship, that's just regular envy. This manga is fun tbh
Well they’re not in a relationship..yet. So it’s not netorare, but.. if they do, which they will eventually, and the girl still bangs other guys then.. yeah it’s ntr.

But up until now, it’s netorase cuz the mc like the thoughts of others fking his crush..

And yeah, this manga is not that.. bad. But ntr premise and love triangle stuff is not for me chief. Rate it at 5 or 6, people should stop bombing it a 1s..

Dex-chan lover
Hi, JTMad. Thank you for being all obsessed with me like a lovestruck schoolgirl and following me around from thread to thread. It's super cute and flattering. But you're not my type. So please stop. You're just embarrassing yourself. Cheers 🥰

edit: lol he's banned now

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Well they’re not in a relationship..yet. So it’s not netorare, but.. if they do, which they will eventually, and the girl still bangs other guys then.. yeah it’s ntr.

But up until now, it’s netorase cuz the mc like the thoughts of others fking his crush..

And yeah, this manga is not that.. bad. But ntr premise and love triangle stuff is not for me chief. Rate it at 5 or 6, people should stop bombing it a 1s..
None of that happened, and we have no idea if it will, so you're just speculating. We shouldn't apply tags based on that imo.

Dex-chan lover
None of that happened, and we have no idea if it will, so you're just speculating. We shouldn't apply tags based on that imo.
Except Lazy_Kitsuna was wrong. NTR tag is appropriate whenever someone else has sex w/ the MC's love interest, even if MC & LI aren't in a romantic/sexual relationship. Manga of that sort sometimes use "NTR" in the title, so it's pretty obvious the term applies.

Dex-chan lover
I kind of feel bad for the MC. He scored amazingly well but now he has to deal with his emotions regarding the situation. It's probably going to get a bit rough for a few more chapters. Hope he holds out well enough to get his feelings in order/across.

i kinda wanna know how this ends
On the author's fanbox the most recent chapter is chapter 27 and although it hasn't ended yet the FMC ends her relationship with her boyfriend and gets together with the MC and I'm pretty sure they start living together

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
On the author's fanbox the most recent chapter is chapter 27 and although it hasn't ended yet the FMC ends her relationship with her boyfriend and gets together with the MC and I'm pretty sure they start living together
She had a BF???

what are you saying he doesnt like others fucking her you can see the disappointment in his face

Dex-chan lover
still gonna read tho
I'm interested in hot garbage like these
I read the original and this adaptation.
it's good.
the original is better.
also why do mangas like this get review bombed so much, if ya don't like it just avoid it, why gotta ruin it for others?
let the people who actually read this review it.

Dex-chan lover

NTR is broad, it includes both cheating and cuckolding, and crushes (to an extent), though it's called BSS instead of NTR.
BSS stands for ぼくがさきにすきだったのに / Boku ga Saki ni Suki datta no ni loosely translates to "Even though I loved her first" which is a subgenre of NTR where the main guy and girl aren't officially in relationships such as girlfriend or wife, but the story still evokes feelings of jealously and loss when the girl is taken by someone else

Dex-chan lover
No part of ntr requires characters be in a relationship. I don't understand why the west is attempting to be redefine a Japanese word.
The Japanese themselves don't consider crushes true NTR, it is still NTR but more specifically is refered as BSS. I even have a reply from a mangaka who regularly make NTR hentais confirming this.

Dex-chan lover
Except Lazy_Kitsuna was wrong. NTR tag is appropriate whenever someone else has sex w/ the MC's love interest, even if MC & LI aren't in a romantic/sexual relationship. Manga of that sort sometimes use "NTR" in the title, so it's pretty obvious the term applies.
not entirely wrong though

Users who are viewing this thread